Eight

All that Maya could think about was her and Max Tyler. Maya knew that there was sexual tension between them. She knew he wanted her. He had told her. He had kissed her.

Maya knew she couldn't go there with him. He was her executive head. She couldn't go there. Maya walked into the kitchen as she saw Izzie and Tom who were arguing.

They looked to her and smiled as she walked in. "Is everything okay?" Maya asked.

Tom looked to her and smiled. "Of course it is. You don't need to worry. Have you seen Addie?" He asked as Addie walked in.

"I'm here. Have you seen my tie?" Addie asked.

Maya looked to her and rolled her eyes. She could see just how unorganised her sister was. "Here," Izzie said as she handed it to Addie. She smiled. "Come on. We're going to be late girls."

Maya and Addie looked to each other and shared a look. They knew something was going on with Tom and Izzie.

****

Maya got to school with Addie. "What is going on with them?" Maya asked.

Addie looked to her and sighed. "I don't know. It's been tense for weeks. They've been fighting for weeks. I think it's over me and the baby. Dad blames her. And mum blames him. It's all my fault," she said.

Maya smiled and looked at her. "Don't blame yourself. I'm sure they will work it out," Maya said as Addie looked at her and smiled.

Both girls were worried their family was going to fall apart.

****

Maya stood in the common room. She saw Max walk in. Maya stood in the corner and grinned as she looked to him. She knew he wanted her. And she was trying to not be easy.

She didn't want to be the girl that ended up in bed with her executive head. She still thought he was stuck up. And that he loved himself. But she knew she found him attractive and that it confused her.

She turned away from Max and walked through the common room. She could feel his eyes on her as he followed her.

Max pushed her against the wall as she looked at him and smirked. "I think this is inappropriate Mr Tyler," she teased.

"So what?" Max said as he leant in and kissed her.

Maya found herself kissing back. Max pulled away from her and smirked. "I'll be at this hotel later. I want you," Max said as handed her a business card for a hotel in town.

Maya looked at it and sighed. She didn't know what to think. She knew Max was hot and that she wanted him. But she knew it was wrong. She also knew a part of her wanted the thrill.

****

Maya got to the hotel room that night. She knocked on the door as Max answered it. He looked at her and smirked. "I knew you would come," he said.

She looked at him and smirked. "This is a one time thing. Something I need to get out of my system," she said.

Max smirked and nodded. "Fine with me," he told her as he leant in and kissed her.

Maya was unaware of how while she was spending the night with Max, that her family was about to fall apart.