Chapter 6- The Business

Allison's POV

1 week later

Mi just come from Mommy afta mi beg ar fi borrow har Subaru.

She work mi so til.

Anyways, I'm vlogging and I just came from the gym. I remembered that I need groceries so I went to progressive. It wasn't a hassle since my gym and progressive were at Fairview.

I parked and grabbed my camera, phone and purse then walked into the store. Mi did still inna mi gym clothes so horn nuh stop honk and 'psst' nuh stop call.

They sanitized my hand as I entered and a took a trolley and started to shop while vlogging

They sanitized my hand as I entered and a took a trolley and started to shop while vlogging. As I was about to cash, the clerk said something to me that had me smiling at her. "Yuh pretty eeh?"

"Thank you so much. You're pretty yourself." I complimented in return. I wasn't lying, she was pretty.

When I was finish cashing, I was a little frustrated. All the other carriers were busy carrying other people's groceries.

How am I supposed to carry two large shopping bags and a handle bottle water by myself? "Mi benevolence comes with a charge." That oddly familiar voice came up behind me.

I turned to see the no other than the very attractive club owner that has been on my mind all week.

I thought I'd never see the guy again.

He has this gangster demeanor which makes him so alluring. Sporting full black but this time, slippers and socks, shorts and T-shirt.

Cyah leff out the black handkerchief. He does something to me in all black that I can't quite explain. He screams danger.

He kinda reminded me of Jordan but way hotter. No offense to Nia or him.

"Umm, hi." I replied shyly. He makes me feel shy for some reason, though I'm usually shy in situations like these but he makes me feel more introverted.

I'm grateful for his help after that awful night. Jordan had informed that he was the one who brought me home after Nia and I drunk his club dry.

Now that I see him again, I must thank him for that. "I wanna thank you for bringing me home safely after I got wasted at your club. I'm very sorry for that as well, I'm not usually like that."

"Dat gud." He gave me a small shopping bag to hold and grabbed my big ones filled with groceries. He made it seemed like they weighed nothing.

He didn't seem to be struggling but his muscles were flexing and his veins were more prominent.

Good mercy.

I took my water along with the rest of my belongings and trailed behind him to the exit. "You don't have to do this, I can just wait for the carriers." I told him but he kept walking and ignoring me until we were out of the building.