Chapter 41- The Ally Quiz

Enzo's POV

Holding her up by the pit of her knees, I drilled into her warmth as she moaned sweetly in my ears.

The sting of our skins slapping against each other was caused by the heavy droplets of water from the shower head.

"Ohhh, Fuckkkk!" She cummed for the second time since we hopped in the shower.

I rode out her orgasm as I continued to fuck her senseless under the running water.

She threw her head back as she held on tightly around my neck.

My dick was so hard, it felt as if it would burst inside her.

The tight walls of her soaked pussy squeezing down on my cock had me feeling as if I was on meds.

So fucking tight and good.

My dick twitched was a signal I was about to come anytime soon.

Mi start ram out har pussy faster.

Her sweet moans and my groans filled the atmosphere and I released deep inside her pussy.

Pulling out, I put her to stand on the floor as she breath heavily against me.

"That felt...so good." She breathe against my chest.

Neva lie.

************

I massaged her tongue with mine and swallowed all her moans as she rode me senseless.

She slowly rotated her hips, whining atop me as I squeezed down on her ass.

Mi can neva get tiad a da pussy ya.

She's so fucking amazing in every which way.

It still surprises me that a woman made me fall for her this much.

Pulling away, she rose up and whined with her hands in the air and her perfect curvy figure on display.

My toes curled and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Toes a curl and yiy a roll. Mi wonda weh Chucky deh?

Now anuh di time fi mi subconscious.

My focus went back to the woman riding my cock. "Mmm." She moaned.

My fingers sinked into her hips as I cummed deep inside her wet pussy.

She orgasmed on my dick and fell right beside me.

Her body seemed to be in a state of shock.

Her legs were shaking and her breathing was ragged.

"I'm thirsty." She spoke randomly and got out of the bed.

She winces each step she took to the mini fridge.

I propped up on my elbow and watched as she gulped an entire bottle of water.

"Refreshing." She muttered to herself then turned to me. "Want one?" I nodded and she threw me a bottle.

Catching it, I gulped it down as she did because we both were dehydrated from all the sex.

"We've been here for three days and all we did was have sex." Allison said as she climbed into the bed. "Just pure, raw, mind-blowing, extraordinary, spectacular sex!"

I smirked. "So?"

"So? What do you mean so?" She looked at me.

"So?" I asked again.

"We're in one of the most unique quintessential tropical countries where it has so much things to offer." She explained.

"So?"