Chapter 58- Be Careful

Enzo's POV

I'm thinking of opening a charity home somewhere in Jamaica but I don't know where.

For homeless people though.

There are mostly charity homes built for the disabled but what about the homeless?

How yuh think people become madman and mad woman?

They have no jobs, no money, nowhere to live, no one to help them, nothing.

So I want to build an institution for the homeless. But where?

Usually I would ask Allison about points where I'm indecisive but she's currently ignoring me.

What a twist of fate.

With a sigh I walked to where I heard her singing.

She's always singing.

A because she know she sound good.

"Every now and then I fall apart. And I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever. And if you only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever. And we'll only be making it right..." she hums the rest of the tune.

I love hearing her sing. She has an angelic voice.

"Guys, the pizza is ready to pop right in the oven and then we wait." She smiles and placed the homemade pizza in the oven.

My #1 chef.

She finally realizes me standing there and paused the camera.

"What?" She asks looking at me.

I don't like explaining myself but I always have to with Allison.

Something I still haven't gotten used to.

I sighed. "My realtor ticked off last minute so she sent in her assistant which happened to be..."

"Your ex."

"She's not my ex."

"Your ex." She emphasized.

Whatever.

"Khloe became my realtor and when we were going through the house..."

"This house?" She looks at me unbelievably. "You've gotta be kidding me."

Like she neva hear the part boh realtor.

"Then what, you guys kissed? What else did you guys do?"

It was my turn to look at her unbelievably.

Mi look like some wasteman a fuck, fuck pon mi woman fi no reason?

"Mi get lifetime a fuck already. Mi nuh have no reason fi cheat pon yuh." I stated.

Unless she gives me a reason to.

"Then why didn't you tell me Lorenzo? Why did you keep it from me?"

"I never kept it from you, mi just forget."

Mishaps like these doesn't sit on my mind especially when it wasn't a big deal.

I honestly didn't remember.

"It neva important, she nuh mean nutn to me, mi nuh have no reason fi feel guilty because mi neva do nothing wrong. So of course mi aguh figet bout foolishness."

She sighs. "You should remember these things Enzo. I don't want to be hearing it from someone else especially your ex."

She's not my ex.

"I felt stupid when she came to me and embarrassed." She folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm sorry you had to find out that way."