Chapter 59- Tired

Allison's POV

"You brought him into this Michael!" Maya curses. "This was supposed to be between you and Travis and you made him involve in this when he had to work at the Enterprise with your stupid brother!"

Enzo's parents had been bickering for the past twenty minutes and they recently started elevating their tone.

Maya's really upset 'cause she's not known to start an argument in public.

Their behind closed doors but they still could be heard.

"I don't want to hear it Michael! He still came even when you told him not to and he you still didn't send him back. He has a life and a family Michael. He shouldn't have been involved in any of this and it's your fault that he is!"

I sighed and stared at Enzo in a sombre mood.

He still hasn't woken up.

"Wah mek yuh look suh sad?" Nia asks.

I sighed. "His birthday is coming up."

"That's a month away. Think positively Ally. Him aguh wake up before peach come." She rubs my shoulder.

I'm trying to be positive but my mind keeps swaying to the possibility that he might never wake up.

"Tek yuh mind offa dat. Follow me guh get some ice and we chat." Nia says and took my hand.

I sighed and followed her.

"Mi belly a get bigger enuh. Mi nuh know how mi a guh siddung inna Jordan face wid hairy pumpum and big belly."

I burst out with laughter. Nia just always know how to build my mood.

"He can be useful and shave it for you." I suggested.

"Mi nuh know, mi go uncomfortable." She shook her head.

"Don't you prefer your partner to be shaving you instead of someone else?" I asked her.

"True enuh." She agrees. "Anyways, you must ensure seh your pumpum wax dung cahz Chucky can wake up anytime and mi know yaah guh waah ride off him face."

I laughed and shoved her gently.

I'll be more concerned about him than sex when he wakes up.

Though, I have been quite horny for the past few days.

Baby number two's doing.

As it turns out, I wasn't on my period but I was rather having implantation spotting.

I knew something was off but I was actually convinced I was on my period because I had cramping and soreness.

But then I started throwing up a couple days ago and I knew that something was wrong.

I did a quantitative hCG blood test and I'm 8 weeks along.

I guess the moodiness wasn't because of my period and was because I'm pregnant.

To say, I have my first prenatal visit in two weeks so I'll know more about what's going inside my body.

I haven't told anyone about the pregnancy.

I don't want everyone getting their hopes up and then something terrible happens.

God Forbid anything does.

I just want to keep the news to myself for now.

We approached the ice machine and got ourselves ice chips.

Who doesn't love ice?

"Where are the guys?" I asked Nia.

"Dem gone back a bay fi deal wid some tings." She informs me. "Dem soon come back man."