Chapter 51- Accidentally

Allison's POV

"Weh eh camera deh girl?" Nia looks around with a smile.

A serious situation Nia, nuh mek mi pop up in ya.

"Or a drunk yuh drunk." She turns and looks at Jerome. "Mine a drunk yuh drunk and a come tell lie pon mi baby enuh."

"Is it a prank, is he drunk?" My mother asks frustratedly. "Allison are you pregnant?"

It doesn't make any sense I lie at this point.

She'll find out eventually and it will be worse if I took too long to inform her.

I sighed. "Yes."

Nia gasps. "Ally yuh did pregnant?!"

We all look at her.

Mi hate Nia essi.

"Yeah Bryce!" She looks over in the crowd.

Who name Bryce?

What is she going on with?

"Mi a come Bryce, wait pon mi!" She yells to no one in particular and walked off into the crowd.

A joker enuh.

"Wah yuh seh Nia Bryce call we to?" Jerome asks.

Mi naah laugh enuh.

"Yeh man, Bryce call uno to!" She yells back.

"W-?" After he tattle on me, he's leaving me to deal with them by myself?

"I'm gonna take off." Burna boy says and we said our goodbyes and vote of thanks.

"So, I'm gonna be an aunt?" Mira smiles.

Izzy seems off. She was just gazing while her sister's were smiling like a Cheshire cat.

I wonder if she's okay.

"Pitney unuh guh suh." Maya dismisses them and they scampered away.

"How much more things are you keeping from me?" My mother asks frustratedly.

"Mommy, I don't want to talk about this now." I sighed coming off the stage. "It's my birthday and I just want to have a fun night."

She kept walking me down. "When did you find out?"

"Mommy please, we'll talk in the morning." My head was beginning to pound.

My mood is already ruined.

I'm not gonna be able to enjoy this party any further, so it's best if it's just over for me.

I can't even have a drink.

"Allison, stop walk weh from mi." I love my mother but does she not know time and place.

"Alyssa, talk wid dem inna eh mawning nuh. Anuh time fi da argument ya right now." My father hisses.

"Andrew, yaah get pon mi last nerves a tell me when a who mi nuh fi talk to." My mother retorts. "At least she told you that she was in a relationship, but who did I have to hear it from? Now I'm hearing that she's pregnant from someone else? What next you guys break up tomorrow and I get the news five years later?"

"Mommy would you stop?!" I turned around frustratedly. "I was gonna tell you guys eventually. Walking around telling my parents about my personal life is not at the top of my list. I'm not a child!"

God dammit.

I never yelled at my mother and I would never think of doing that but she doesn't know half of what I go through and it's not like I can tell her.