Chapter 17- Realization

Allison's POV

Lorenzo had walked me to my apartment and was now getting ready to turn since I was there safely.

Tonight I realized something.

That no matter how early or new this relationship I have with Enzo is, I'm positive he's the right one for me.

I've never been sure of anyone in my life as much as I'm sure about him.

And I know that there are some things we should discuss but that can wait 'cause I'm not going anywhere.

I'm willing to wait until whenever he's ready to tell me whatever he's afraid to because I want to be with him.

I'm willing to make things work and I hope he is too.

I turned around to see Enzo staring at me with a sombre expression. "What is it?" I smiled nervously.

"A nuh nutn man." He shrugs. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"Hey," I stopped him before he could leave. "Spend the night with me please?"

He looked at me for a long while then nodded.

"Yay!" I grinned and pulled him in. "I have something you could change in but I don't know if you'll be comfortable wearing my clothes."

He didn't say anything so I showed him a grey sweatpants and a black t shirt. "Are these okay?" I asked.

"Just the pants." He says.

I handed it to him then went in the bathroom to take off my makeup.

I'm so glad he agreed to stay the night. I just love the feeling of being around him.

He makes me feel alive and happy. Except when he's being a dick.

But nonetheless, I really hope there's a future for Lorenzo and I because he is my one.

*****

We were cuddling in bed while watching 365 days.

His body warmth radiated in waves keeping me warm even with the AC on 19 degrees. It felt so right to be in his arms.

I was rubbing soothing circles on his abs while watching the show when I realized something. "You're just as demanding as Massimo."

"Nuh compare mi wid no man Allison." He hissed.

"I didn't mean it that way. But you are very demanding." He hummed and focused on the show.

My eyes went to the healed wound below his collar bone.

I reached out and softly graze my hand against the skin. I looked at Enzo to see him already staring at me.

"It nuh hawt again." He tells me before I could say anything.

I pressed a soft kiss to the wound. "The scar will go away."

"Mi rate yo yuh fuck." He says and I smiled. "Jah know."

He kisses my forehead and went back to watching the show.

I continued to stare at him.

Just watching Enzo makes me horny. He's just so handsome and alluring.

Chills.

I threw my leg over his waist and sit right on him.

His eyes met mine and I blushed. I played with the lace of the sweatpants and lined his Calvin Klein underwear.

I immediately felt shy when he smirked at me and hid my face in embarrassment.

"Yuh want eh cocky and fraid fi tek it." His gruff voice came.