Chapter 26- Mixed Emotions

Allison's POV

As I sat on the porch scrolling through Instagram, a black BMW slowly pulled up at the gate.

The window was mad tinted and my heart accelerated. I quickly got up when black timberland boots step out of the car.

"Allison?"

My heart rate calmed down as I exhaled.

"A run yuh just did aguh run a while ago?"

I walked off my brother's porch to stand before him.

"First of all it's a bad neighborhood, second I destroyed the only BMW I thought you had and third, I've never seen you intimberlands." I expressed.

"It's always good to have a backup." He says.

I sighed and examined him.

His hair was plait and caught at the top of his head with a few escaping the band. His fade and facial hair was neatly trimmed and lined and he had a razor cut in his left brow.

God.

To top it off he was dressed in all black and his bulging muscles and veins were just saying hello.

Black guy, black car and black clothes.

I hate that I still feel this way towards him.

"Yuh ready?" He said with a blank expression.

I cleared my throat and tried to hide my blush. I know he caught me staring even though he's not showing it.

"Whatever lie you have to say, you can say it right here." I don't trust him.

"Mi naah guh kill yuh Allison. At least mek we siddung inna eh car."

I looked up at him and sighed. "Fine but if anything happens to me, everyone will know you did it."

I went around to the other side of the car.

"Wait." He stops me and walked around to where I was.

"What?" I asked.

He towers over me just staring before he wraps his arms around me.

What the hell?

In lost of words and utter shock, I stood with slightly widen eyes as he hugged me.

Without realizing what I was doing, my arms wrapped themselves around him.

I hear him sigh lowly and I closed my eyes and just relaxed in his warm embrace.

I hugged him tighter as if he was going to disappear for another six months.

His cologne invaded my senses and I inhaled deeply.

The sense of longing disappeared as we stood there in each other's hold.

I don't know why but I felt the need to cry. I exhaled and hugged him tighter.