Chapter 50- 23 on 23 on 23

The pictures for this chapter will be posted in the next update. I don't know why they won't stay here.

******

Allison's POV

"I'm cutting down on the amount of food I eat per day. " I stated as we walked to our Luxury Chairman's Ocean view suite diamond club.

That is after my birthday.

But I will be eating healthy and do exercises during my pregnancy.

These babies are gonna hate vegetables when they're old enough to eat them.

Enzo swiped the key card and unlocked the door.

As soon as I bent the corner to the room I gasped.

"Wowww." I breathe. "This is amazing. "

"Just like you." He says making me blush.

"And there's cake."

"Oh my God, there's also inedible cake. Wow!" I gasped.

"I wasn't kidding when I said you literally take my breath away." I tipped up and pressed a kiss to his lips. "All of this is so amazing."

The money cake was so creative.

I've been gasping from morning like I'm in desperate need of air.

And that's all because of Lorenzo.

I just love this guy so much it's actually suffocating.

But I don't mind.

This guy has done so much for me and given me so much since we've been together.

"I feel so bad." I said in realization. "Throughout the course of our relationship, you have given me so much and I haven't given you anything at all."

"Princess, yuh nah fi gimme nutn. Plus your bearing my children, that's the greatest gift a man could ever want." He tells me.

"No. You give me children too. You'll have them but I'll have them too." I groaned. "I have to get you something. Even though you already have everything you could possibly want, I'm getting you something."

"All--"

I cut him. "I don't know what it is yet but I am getting you something meaningful that you don't have."

He sighs. "Ah den."

"And mi figet bout mi makeup." I groaned.

I don't want to bother Tianna because she has to get ready and do her makeup as well.

"Doh wear none." Enzo simply says.

"I don't think you understand the 23 on 23 on 23. My makeup has to be perfect." I told him and sighed.

"I'll get someone to do it for you." He tells me.

"Please." I really want my makeup to be topnotch.

"Ah."

He walks away to make a call.

Enzo should've told me not to do my makeup earlier.

It was such a waste of my time, money and prettiness.

Do you know how uncomfortable it is to have your face caked with makeup.

I only wear heavy makeup on important occasions like my birthday.

But it really bothers me that all that goodness went to waste.

It's stupid.

And I have to shower which just makes it even more stupid.