Chapter 33- Pros and Cons (re-edit)

Enzo's POV

A thing about me is that I hate when people try to belittle me and act as if I'm stupid not to do anything about it.

This is the current situation.

I twisted Bree's hand from my belt and shoved her face front against the wall.

"Ah! What the fuck Enzo?!" She winced and tried to break free from my grip.

I jerked her and pressed the nozzle further in her skin. "Bumbohole mi neva tell yuh mi did aguh fuck yuh up?"

I could hear the venom laced in my own voice.

"Wah alla dis fa?" She asked wincing in pain.

Another thing about me is that mi easy fi hate people once dem cross mi.

Even if mi did rate and care boh yuh, as yuh slip yuh bomboclaat slide.

"Yuh know wah fucking do." I squeezed tighter and she groans. "If a neva one ting mi fuck up yuh face enuh ute."

"You're really choosing that filthy whore over me?" Hearing her speak about Allison like that furies me even more.

I released her wrist and spun her back around subsequently grabbing her throat.

Not sexually intentioned.

She wheezed and clawed at my hands as I squeezed down on her hyoid, shutting off her airway.

"Yah go start show da filthy whore deh some respect." I glared in her bulging eyes.

Her face started turning purple and the dark side of me was telling me to kill her.

I wanted to. I would've.

Except a small reminder kept saying I should just let go because she's not worth it.

Rolling my eyes, I threw Bree sideways to the floor and watched as she coughs horrendously.

I no longer felt anything towards her.

My thoughts of Bree were now barbaric and the longer I stood there, the more the urge was to kill her.

"Next time yuh try dat fuck again," I crouched to her and harshly grabbed her hair to look at me. Her eyes held fear but I couldn't care less. "Blow mi a blow off yuh fucking head."

I retrieved my Glock and pointed the nozzle on her temple for more effect.

The seriousness of my tone and my nefarious demeanor caused her to nod her head abruptly.

Shoving her face to the side, I stood up and adjusted my belt.

"Doh figet who yaah deal wid."

Tucking my Glock in my waist, I walked out of the house and went into my car.

My eyes caught a glance of a silver Mark X pulling out of the lane in front of me.

I saw this car at Fairview yesterday and earlier when I was leaving the hotel.

Hmph.

Pulling out my phone, I wait until it drove off before swiftly snapping a picture of the license plate.

People know better than to tail me so obviously this a some jus come ediyat.

Ah bwoy. I hissed.

One problem after di other.

I sent the picture to my IT guy and headed to the next destination.

*******

"He feels terrible for what happened just give him another chance." Tia, scissors on and off girlfriend pleas.