Chapter 13- Concern

Allison's POV

1 Week Later

Seven days of stress.

I've been taking care of Lorenzo for a whole week and I still have no idea what's happening to him.

But I couldn't focus on that right now.

It was Lorenzo that had been on mind.

He's been sleeping non stop. Only when he has to eat, shower, get his wound cleaned and use the bathroom, are the times he's been awake.

I'm so glad that Nia is in Ocho Rios with Jordan since week.

I didn't tell anyone about Enzo because I wasn't sure if I should. I mean he didn't even want to go to the hospital so that only made me think I shouldn't say anything.

A hundred different scenarios ran through my head everyday about what could've happened to him and none of them make any sense.

I'm just so concerned for Lorenzo.

Sigh.

I went upstairs to check on him.

When I went into the room he was already dressed in his clothes that I washed for him and placed in a bag by the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He looked up at me as he put on his shirt, hiding his muscular and tatted chest. I shook my head and focused. "You're not fully healed so just take off your clothes and go back to sleep."

"Mi have somethings fi take care a." He stood from the bed and looked around the room.

He picked up his phone from the nightstand and placed in his pocket then tried to leave the room.

I stood in the doorway and he sighed. "Wah yuh want Allison?" I looked at him baffled.

I could feel my anger rise to the surface and I refrained from slapping him across the face.

"What I want?" I pointed at myself. "I want you to get back in the bed so wound can heal." He stared in my eyes and I held his stare. "By the way, do you mind telling me what happened?"

"There's nothing to tell. Mi good. Yuh nuh need fi wor-"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh. Fuck you and that bullshit Enzo." I shouted. "How can you tell me not to worry when that's all I've been doing for the past week since you walked in here begging me to remove that bullet from your shoulder. Now you wanna leave without an explanation?"

He looked at me not saying anything. "Mi really appreciate wah yuh do fimi but this doesn't concern you All-"

"Yes it does!" My voice breaks. " It fucking concerns me because I care! It's my doorstep you showed up on bleeding and if it wasn't for me, you'd probably be dead. So of course it's my concern!"

He stared in my eyes.

*Mature Content ⚠️*

Then he captured my lips.

He kissed me with a burning passion, like nothing else in this world matters.

I kissed him back with raw passion and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our tongues tangled with one another as we tried to get enough of each other.

Our kiss was filled with so much want and need it had me pooling between my legs.

Lorenzo pulled my shirt over my head. My breasts bounced and my nipples hardened. He latched back his warm lips on mine.

I fumbled with his belt buckle until I got it open along with the button and zipper then tugged his pants down.

He helped to take his clothes off and I took off my underwear and shorts.