Chapter 9 - Date A Raid (Part 1)

...

Late evening. I destroy the training room dimension. The girls have finished training and have learned a bit of their new powers. As for the rest, it'll have to be learned on the fly. That hopefully won't be a problem, they knew their angel's powers at first, so it'll probably be the same here.

"Alright then." I say, turning to the girls, a serious expression of my face. "You both already know the general game-plan we've revised a minute ago. I'll go straight for Nia, while clones of me rescue the prisoners. Kurumi." The time-warping Spirit turns her head to me. "You'll focus on distracting the wizards. There's a lot of them, but they shouln't pose too much of a threat, aside from their numbers."

"Ufufu~ I'll be careful." She says, a nice smile on her face, one that hides her sadism quite poorly.

"Natsumi." The illusion-crafting Spirit turns to me. "You don't have many offensive capabilites with your angel, so you'll stealthily grab some documents of theirs. Wether we'll use these as proof or blackmail, we'll figure out later."

Natsumi nods her head resolutely. "I'll turn the guards into something quiet and immobile. Maybe a... capterpillar?"

"You'll figure it out." I say, with a smile. "Girls, we've only got one shot with this. If we fuck up, we probably won't get another chance as good as this one. We're gonna get in, save our fellow Spirit from these assholes, and get out. Are you both ready?"

"Yeah!" "Of course." The two say, fully serious.

"Good. Oh, and if you see Ellen or Isaac anywhere-" I cut myself off as I make 3 small, things in my hand. "Use these communicator thingies. Push a little bit of Reirokyu into them to activate, and the other two of us can hear you. Simply say what you need to say in your head, and it should travel to the other devices. They hook onto your right ears." The girls take both communicators and place them on their ears, as do I. "Okay, testing, testing." I say, without moving my mouth.

"Whoa, it works!" the shorter Spirit exclaims, in her head.

"Well of course it works." I say.

"This is rather odd, but that's so like you, Issei-kun."

"Alright, enough screwing around. Let's go rescue our new friend. Are you with me!" I shout the last bit, throwing my arms into the air for emphasis.

" "Yeah!" " Both of them shout.

"Then let's go!" I turn around and hold out my hand. In it, a copy of Michael appears. In front of me, a portal appears. I walk into the portal. The two follow.

—————

Neryl Island. 22:32

We step out of the portal and onto the beach of the small island. A place hidden from the world, the cruelty that occurs here is just below the surface. Seeing the two girls behind me, I close the portal. Our Reirokyu levels are at 'zero', and can't be detected. "We've still got the element of surprise. Good." I create a small whiteboard, on it is a diagram of the facility, thanks to Rasiel. "Now here's how the floors are situated. A single above-ground floor, ten below-ground and a single one very deep, containing Nia. Most scientists and papers will be on the tenth and ninth floors. The eighth, seventh and second are where the wizards are primarily. The higher floor is guarded by one squadron of twelve, the lower two have two squadrons.

In between that are the fourth and fifth floors, containing prisoners and the third and sixth contain more scientists. The higher scientists experiment on the prisoners, the lower ones, on Nia." Both girls bristle at this. "The first floor and the above ground parts are weak, only guarded by humans. These guards are also present on all other floors, to the eighth, none are below that. After you're done we'll meet up at say... the fifth floor and teleport out. You both know your jobs, and we're gonna stay non-lethal here. I don't wanna see any casualties, okay?"