Re:Chapter 10 -Date A Raid (Part 2)

...

Fifth Floor - Issei

"This place is huge!" The grey-haired Spirit exclaims, sitting on a small bench. The fifth floor contained a lot of prisoners, up until a little while ago, thanks to my clones. The center of the floor is a giant prison, like one you'd see in an actual prison, but much larger. It's three 'floors' of cells on top of one another, with the center of the room near-empty, save for some tables and benches, like the one Nia's sitting on now. Alarms have stopped blaring, but still are glowing red. Thank God for that, I was starting to get a headache.

I dispelled my clones on the tenth floor as I helped Nia up here. Got all the documents in a pocket dimension for later. Oh, these DEM fuckers won't know what hit them!

"We're only halfway though, but the others are gonna meet us here in a sec." I say to her. "Then we're just gonna teleport out."

"Of course you can teleport." Nia says, deadpan.

"Obviously! Every fanfiction protagonist needs to be able to teleport." I say, playing along.

"Pffft." Nia tries to stifle her laughter. "So, what can your friends do?'

"One can turn things into other things and another can screw with time." I explain.

"Time? Seriously?" The sister Spirit asks.

"Yup. Speaking of..." I trail off as I see a familiar mass of black and red appear on the floor.

"W-What is that?!" Nia says, recoiling back from its sudden appearance.

"Kurumi's way of 'teleporting'." I say. Suddenly, the worst Spirit, in all her glory, emerges from the inky blackness. God, I forgot how beautiful she was in her Astral Dress. I haven't seen it, since we met. Well, I saw it earlier, but I didn't have time to admire it.

The blackness disappears as her feet hit the ground. Kurumi, noticing my stare, lets her teasing grin out. "Ara ara, you're staring at me quite intensely, Issei-kun~"

"Sorry, sorry. I just forgot how good you looked in that dress." I say homestly, returning her teasing smile. "How're the wizards?"

A sly grin worms its way onto Kurumi's face. "Resting in pieces. I also gave those floors a new coat of paint."

"Eh, fair enough. Ninth and Tenth floors are about the same." I say with a shrug.

"Oh?" Kurumi asks, her eyes slightly wide.

"Normally, I wouldn't've channeled my inner 'Nightmare' like this, but these cunts didn't deserve any mercy." I say, honestly.

"Fufu~ I'm glad we agree on that." Kurumi then peeks behind me and sees Nia. "Is that her?"

"Yup." I say simply.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Honjou Nia-san." Kurumi says, reaching down to her dress and curtsying toward the still surprised Nia. "My name is Tokisaki Kurumi."

"Uh... nice to meet ya too." Nia says, confused a bit.

"You'll get used to her. Now, we've just gotta wait on our 'plus one'." As if pre-planned, I hear footsteps coming quickly towards us. A familiar mop of green hair appears in my eyes. "There you are."

"Sorry I'm late, I got as much as I could." Natsumi apologizes, panting slightly from running this far.

"Did you run all this way?" Kurumi asks.

"Yeah...?" The witch Spirit asks, not understanding the question.

"Kurumi can teleport and you have a broom you can fly on. Why run all this way?" I ask.
Natsumi's face scrunches up in annoyance, before she groans.