Re:Chapter 7 - Date A Day Out

...

So...

bored.

It's been three days since I met Natsumi, and in that time she's gotten along with Kurumi and I quite well. Ha, you should've seen the look on her face when she first ate my food. Priceless. She also has a real knack for video games, destroying both of us, especially at fighting games. Still, she's quite happy now. It's nice seeing that girl smile and laugh. She really deserves it, especially after all the shit she's been through.

With Natsumi moving in, there aren't anymore empty rooms in Kurumi's apartment, so either we'll need to find a new place sometime, or I can just make more rooms with Helel. Ah, Helel. What would I do without you? As I think this, I feel Helel's crystal pulse with joy.

That is, if any Spirits end up moving in. Kurumi and I have grown a bit closer as well. The two of us have been spending quite a bit of time together, even with Natsumi joining our little group.

However, this brings me to my current predicament. I'm bored. Very bored. Don't get me wrong, hanging out with the girls has been fun, but we've pretty much just stayed inside, playing games and such. So, this morning, I've been thinking up a solution. Something that'd be fun for all of us. The solution?

"An amusement park?" Kurumi asks, confused by my sudden inquiry.

"Yeah, the old one got destroyed when Natsumi showed up, so I wanna know if there are any other ones nearby." I explain my reasoning.

"You're in luck, then. There are two parks in Tengu." The time Spirit explains.

"Seriously?!" I exclaim, to which Kurumi nods. "Alright then, I'mma go get Natsumi. We've been inside for long enough, it's time for a day out!"

—————

"Whoa!" The green-haired Spirit exclaims, eyes shining in awe as we enter the amusement park. I feel as excited as her, having never been to an amusement park. Kurumi surely feels the same way. We made our way into the park, only to be greeted by this sight.

Many people are wandering around, obviously, it's the weekend, after all. But there really are a lot of people, walking around, having fun and visiting the many stalls and attractions here. There's a lot here, a rollercoaster, merry-go-round, dunk tank, and that's just things I can see easily!

"Either if you girls ever been to one of these?" I ask, curious.

"No." Kurumi replies.

"Nope." Natsumi replies.

Kurumi and Natsumi have been stuck in a not-so-good mindset for a long time, to say the least. Hopefully this day out will bring forth those joyful emotions from deep within 'em.

Lord knows I love seeing Kurumi's and Natsumi's beautiful smiles.

"Neither have I. Well then." I say, turning to the girls, a big smile on my face. "Let's go explore!"

—————

"No way!" Natsumi complains.

"Oh, c'mon, it'll be fine!" I retort.

I and the shorter Spirit argue with one another as I try to coerce her to ride the rollercoaster.

"Natsumi, you can fly, can't you?" I ask.

"Yeah?" The green haired Spirit replies, slowly.

"Then why are you so scared of this?" I ask.

"It's different!" She retorts immediately.

"How?!" I shout.

"It just is!" She shouts back.

This is going nowhere. "Fine then. What do you want, in exchange for going on the rollercoaster with us?" I ask, causing her to stoll for a moment, thinking.