Chapter 10 - Date A Raid (Part 2)

...

Fasther than the eye can see, I materialize my helmet as my blade and her spear clash violently, as the three girls behind me get pushed back. "Get back you three!"

"NO! We can-" A voice, presumably Natsumi says.

"Get your asses kicked!" I say, pushing Ellen back. Our weapons clash again and again. "Ellen's stronger than all of you, let me handle this!" Ellen could probably even beat Kurumi, and I'd rather them save the Inverse Form for something much stronger than this bitch. With a grunt, I push Ellen back a good ways. Turning back to the girls, I say "Natsu, protect Nia. Kuru, you and me."

"Okay." Natsumi says, pulling Nia back as Kurumi walks up to me.

I could use some things from video games and the likes, but I want Ellen and Isaac to think I can copy angels, not my imagination stuff. Underestimation!

"Haha! You really think Nightmare is enough to beat me, brat?" Ellen says, smug as always.

"More than enough, bitch. Kuru, clones!"

"Ufufu, what are you planning, Issei-kun?" She says, as clones of her pop out of the ground.

"Well, I was planning on giving you some presents." I say, teasingly, getting close to her.

"Like what?" She says, closer to me.

"ZAFKIEL FOR EVERYONE!" I throw my arms up as a dozen copies of Zafkiel fly from my hands and directly into the clones. That cost a signifigant portion of my energy, but having a dozen Kurumis more than makes up for it! I turn to Ellen, "You done goofed."

"Fuck you!" She yells.

"Ara ara, how uncouth." The time Spirit says condescendingly.

"I know right?" I ask sarcastically. "Some people have no manners."

"RAAAGH!" With an animalistic yell, the blonde wizard dashes at me.

My Sandalphon clashes with her lance, both of us locked together with our blades grinding together. One of the Kurumi's hops in, shooting at her face, Ellen blocks it with her lance. In my other hand, I make another Zafkiel, and shoot her as well. She deflects my bullets, one Kurumi's bullets, anothers, and anothers. Soon she's deflecting a literal rain of bullets.

How the fuck is she so fast? She's deflecting all of them, like her minds running so fast she can see the bullets move! That's easily remedied!

"Kuru! Mass self-Aleph!" They stop firing at our opponent for a second and fire a single Aleph Bullet at themselves, as do I. Ellen, ignorant of this, charges at us. Her eyes quickly widen as I dash forward and attempt to cleave her with Sandalphon, an attack she barely blocks. The Kurumi firing line begins again and she begins to deflect bullets, only this time, she misses a few and gains a few cuts.

Behind her, I dispel Sandalphon and summon the axe Camael and the wrap the chain Raphael El Na'ash around it. Ever played Devil May Cry 3? Remember the flame and wind swords Agni and Rudra? This is that, but better!

I run to the wizard as she's still deflecting bullets and swing my axe down. The thing is hefty, but doesn't weigh a damn thing to me, so I really slam it down. She turns her head to the side to see me, flaming axe in hand coming downward. She ducks out of the way, nearly dodging the explosion of wind and flame. I spin the axe around, its head still on the ground and sweep the the upwards, flinging a trail of fire forward. She nearly dodges, but a Kurumi pops out from the ground and kicks her in the side of the head, with a Zafkiel-empowered kick. The wizard is sent flying into the wall.

"How's that, bitch?!" I ask, chuckling.

With a few coughs, she pulls herself out of the wall. "Not bad, brats." She stands up, covered in bruises and cuts. "But not enough."