Chapter 13 - Date A Tsundere

...

After our date, I helped Nia get her room set up the way she wanted.

The next morning, I woke up to find an extra mop of hair in my bed, this one silver. Fortunately, I had used Helel some time ago to make my bed larger, so having four people on it wasn't impossible anymore.

As I stirred, so did the girls. Kurumi, clad in the same black nightgown she always wears, regained her senses first. "Morning, Issei-kun."

Natsumi, clad in dark green pajamas, let out a cute yawn. "Morning, Issei."

Nia, clad in only dark blue panties and a bra, groggily groaned. "Morning already? Let me go back to sleep, boy."

"Mornin'." I say to them all. "And Nia, either you get up with us, or miss breakfast."

She merely groans again. "Fine."

"Good, we need to get up early so Issei-kun and Natsumi-chan can have enough time for their day out." Kurumi says.

The green haired Spirit's face turns crimson as she remembers our plans. "Yup, now let's go you guys." I say, pulling myself from the mass of bodies and hair. I've got a girl to take out today!

—————

As Issei-kun prepared breakfast, I pulled Natsumi and Nia into another room.

"So what's this about, Kurumin?" Nia asks, having also taken to Issei's nickname for me. Though apparently, he got it from her in the light novel.

"I merely wanted to ask you both something." I say.

"What?" Natsumi asks, tilting her head.

"How do the two of you feel about Issei-kun?"

"Wha?" "Huh?" Both of them reel back in surprise.

"I just want to know how the both of you feel about him." I say simply. It's not hard to figure out they have feelings for him, but I want confirmation, from them.

Neither talks for a long while, until Natsumi decides to break the silence. "I... I really like Issei." She says, quietly, her face beet red. Nia looks at her with mixed emotions. "I didn't have a good life, many people telling me I was ugly. But Issei... he didn't just think I was beautiful, but cute as well..." She fidgets a bit, hesitating to continue speaking. "I admit, I was a bit surprised that he knew about me from the light novel in his world, but he didn't use that knowledge to take advantage of us. Instead he wanted to help us." She pauses again. "I... I care a lot about Issei. He helped me out a lot, so yeah, I guess I like him."

I look at her, a bit wide eyed. She spoke all of that from the heart... "What about you, Nia-san?" I ask the grey haired girl.

She merely lets out a long sigh. "I dunno how I feel about him." She says, rubbing her neck awkwardly. "He and you guys helped save me from those windbags a few days ago. He's a really nice guy that obviously cares a lot about us, despite only knowing us through a light novel..." She trails off. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that he's a fun guy to be around and I suppose I like him... kinda. I still don't really know."

"I see." I process all of this information for a moment, before coming to a conclusion. "Very well, then. You both have my blessing."

" "What?" " They both ask, in unison.

"Issei and I may be a couple, but I don't mind if you join." I say, leaving no room for misunderstanding.

"Y-You mean... like a harem?" Natsumi stutters.

"I mean... I guess that doesn't seem so bad..." Nia says, uncertainly. "Never thought I'd end up in some kinda harem situation, though..."

"Are you even sure he'd be fine with that?" The green haired Spirit asks.