Chapter 2

"Dinah!" Someone screamed outside from Dinah's bunk.

Dinah just turned her back, and face the wall of her bunk.

"Dinah! Wake up!" The girl said as she keep ok banging Dinah's bunk wall.

Every time they're on tour it always has been like this, so the people in the bus are used to the noise.

"Dinah! I swear-" the girl was cut off when a hand rested on her shoulder.

"Lo, let me try." A brunette said.

The brunette then whipped Dinah's bunk curtain wide open and shook Dinah vigorously.

"Dinah! Dinah! Dinah!" The brunette said as Lo watches with an amused gaze.

"Camz, I thought k was the one being horrible at this." Lo said as she chuckled.

"Oh, Lauren! Don't flatter yourself, shaking her is the best way to wake her up." Camz said.

Lauren just rolled her eyes and tilted her head signalling Camila to continue waking Dinah up.

"Dinah!!" Camila sings.

"I swear, if you don't take your hands off me, I will murder you with my bear hands." Dinah says grumpily.

"Dinah!" Camila tried once again, then all the sudden Dinah sat up so fast forgetting that she is tall and that the bunk is not really a place where you should fully sit. So then, she hit her forehead on her bunk's roof. Lauren's and Camila's jaw dropped.

"Ally!" Camila called.

"What's happening." the girl that is known to be calm came rushing in, frantically.

"Grab an ice pack." Lauren says as she holds in her laughter.

"What happened?" A beautiful dark skinned emerges from the back lounge.

"Camila happened!" Dinah groaned as she holds her forehead, wincing in pain.

"I'm so sorry.." Camila apologized.

"It's your fault you don't want to wake up!" Lauren then snickered in.

"Could've do it gently." Dinah grumbled.

"If we do it gently you won't wake up!" Camila said.

"Here's the ice pack." Ally said, putting it on Dinah's forehead gently.

"Thanks Ally." Dinah said and smiled then when she turned towards Camila she glared at her as if real daggers come out of her eyes.

"What seems to be the problem here?" The manager asked.

"Trying to wake Dinah up." They answered.

"How am I not surprised?" The manager asked and rolled her eyes.

After all the snickering and glares they cleared Dinah's bunk.

"Gosh." Dinah whispered to herself.

It is now her time to use the washroom, they still have hours till they get to the venue.

As she locked the door behind her she then look at the mirror and to her dismay she got a huge bump on her forehead and a ring of purple around it.

"Camila, you're dead once I get out of this washroom." Dinah thought.

Once Dinah got out. She was grumbling when she sits with her friends on the front lounge. However, Lauren is trying hard not to spit her drink causing her to choke on it.

"Yeah, laugh." Dinah hissed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Camila said.

"Ugh!" Dinah groaned.