Chapter 31

You sat there reflecting about life. Feeling the cold steel underneath your hands as you waited for Mr. Kelly to arrive. It was silent but your mind isn't, it's filled with questions that you're dying to ask. Your knee is bouncing because of anxiety, you can't seem to calm down, after all,  there are many lives at stake in here, especially the person you love.

"Y/N," You hear Tori call your name. "Calm down, you want him to tell you the answers you wanted, if he feels attacked you know he'll just lie."

You nodded your head and breathed in. You begged Tori to come with you to ask questions. You just have suspicions but the detectives traced the car back to Mr. Kelly's name. How can he even do something while he's still in jail?

The door opened and you made eye contact with the guy. "What a surprise?" He said with a smirk written on his face.

You waited for him to sit down and waited a couple more seconds. "Well, are we here to stare at each other?" He asked.

"No, we're here to actually discuss what happened with Fifth Harmony." You said and snarled.

There's a flash of regret or guilt written on his face but it was gone the second it came. You're watching for every sign so that didn't slip your eyes. You know that he knows something and you're dying to know what it is.

"I-" He started but Tori cut him off.

"Dad, please! For goodness's sake will you do one thing right this time?" Tori asked and looked at his dad with a pained expression. You instantly felt bad for bringing her here.

Mr. Kelly looked at his daughter with remorse, something you know will happen because Tori is the only weakness Mr. Kelly has. He sighed and looked away from his daughter to look at you.

"It was only a backup plan if ever you didn't meet the standards of what we talked about. I didn't know it will happen and the men that I hired will proceed to what is going on. I called them before to bust me out of the jail but they went to take Fifth Harmony. They only wanted money, Y/N." He said.

"Where would they put them?" You asked calmly, your knee bouncing up and down as if begging for you to move. Begging to run and search for the only right person in your life.

"In a warehouse," He said and proceeded on telling you where exactly it is. You left the room alone, Tori asked for a time with her father. You made sure that she's okay first before respecting their privacy.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The girls looked around frantically after the cover of their heads is pulled out. They all looked at each other with fear written in their eyes. Dinah could smell rotten eggs and the smell of chemicals floating around.

"Fifth Harmony," A voice said provocatively. A laugh is heard as if what he said was the most bitter thing.

Dinah looked at where the voice is coming from. Feeling rather backstabbed because of the odd familiarity of the voice.

Dinah stared at the shadow, waiting for it to come out. She has her suspicions on who it may be. The shadow started moving, slowly making its way under the light. Once Dinah saw the person talking to them, the mastermind of their capture. Her jaw dropped, she doesn't know what to do or how else would she react to this.

"James." She sneered. She didn't want to talk or even look at him. The betrayal she feels turned into anger. She trusted and even dated this person.

"I never thought that I would ever see this day happen," James said and looked at each girl as he approaches them.

"Why?" Lauren asked. She treated them as friends and even collared and did things with them. She's confused about what is happening and why is this even happening.