Chapter 7

Your POV

I've been living in this house for two days now, yeah, I know I made it sound so long but it feels like that! Ok, I for sure take the blame for being bored because I never really went out.

What to do today? Oh! Surf through the Internet! Not! Ok fine! I'm going out! Sucks that the girls are in their hometown right now.

I then hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I say. I then see Lisa peering her head in my room.

"Someone is here to see you, Ma'a- Y/N." She say, finally getting the hang of calling me by my first name.

*End Of POV*

You smiled at Lisa and stood up, once you walked out of the room you felt Lisa walking slowly behind you. But then you slowed down your pace to walk beside her and she once again walked slower to walk behind you. You chuckled and stood beside her. "Please, I feel as if a ghost is following me every time you do that." You say and laugh when you see her look at you with an eyebrow raised.

"So, Lisa, how long have you been working in this house?" You asked.

"Almost 7 years now, Y/N." She said.

"Do you have any children?" You asked.

Lisa smiled and nodded her head. "Monica is a daughter of mine and she wants to work here to save up for her University fees." Lisa said.

"Really? What is she taking?" You asked.

"She wants to be a teacher for unfortunate children." Lisa said.

"Wow, we have rare people having those kinds of dreams." You said.

Lisa chuckled, "You know that's the same thing your father said when he hired me and I introduced Monica."

You smiled, "He is my father after all." The both of you laughed and once you hit the first floor you saw Hailee sitting on one of the couches in the living area.

"I'll leave you two, just call me of you need anything." Lisa said and giving Hailee a respectful nod before departing.

"Hailee! I haven't seen you in two days!" You said and sat beside her.

"I know! Dad has been asking me what I want and getting to know me but he needs to work today so I came by to visit." She said.

"You should have called. I would have been the one to come over." You said.

"Yeah, I would but then I don't really have your phone number." Hailee said.

"Right." You said and you two exchange numbers.

"So what are we up to right now?" Hailee asked.

"I need to buy stuff for my bedroom because it's just a couch and a couple of telescopes in there." You said.

"So you have been sleeping on that couch when you have this huge house?" Hailee asked with her eyes slightly squinted.

"No, I slept in one of the rooms here." You said, "So, do you want to come shopping with me?" You asked.

Hailee was about to answer but then your phone started ringing.

"Hey! Dinah!" You said while averting your eyes from Hailee, however Hailee stares at you as if you're a puzzle.

"Hey, Y/N! How are you?" Dinah asked.

"I'm good, just gonna go out and shop with Hailee. How about you?" You asked.