Chapter 18

"Did she call you back yet?" Lauren asked.

I sighed, giving up. I shook my head. It's been a week since I last saw Y/N, yeah I know it's just been a week but you know, we spent our time mostly together so it sucks not being with her. Also, we've been missing each other's calls, if we get lucky..... Well we are never lucky. She's busy with work, I'm too busy recording and doing interviews.

"Hey, it's alright. You guys did understand the consequences of dating each other, right?" Ally asked as she rub comforting circles on my back.

"Yeah, but it was just all too sudden. She did leave a message and when I tried calling her back she missed it too and she tried calling me back. I didn't know it's going to be this hard." I said.

"Hey, ok. I will take over recording for you for tomorrow. So you can catch Y/N on the phone ok?" Normani said and smiled.

What would I do without my extended sisters? I hugged Normani and I feel someone flopped their body on my back, Camila and it turned in to a group hug.

Thank God for sending me this people in my life.

-/-/-/-/-

Tori nudged Y/N with her elbow while their walking towards the venue. Hailee is already there 'saving a spot for them in the cafeteria'

Y/N looked at Tori and smiled, "What's up?" She asked.

Tori just bowed her head down and wrapped her arms around Y/N's right arm, while resting her head on Y/N's shoulder. "I'm nervous." Tori began to say.

"Hey," Y/N said softly stopping their walk. Tori looked at Y/N with a pout while Y/N pinched Tori's cheek. "Don't be nervous. You killed it the other night."

"Yeah but things can change, you know?" Tori asked and pouted again.

Y/N chuckled and continued walking, "Tori, never doubt yourself. Once you do, it'll be harder on you. If your gut says yes, then it is yes. Unless, it's a death and life situation then you actually need to think about it." Y/N joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

Tori smiled at Y/N, thankful that Y/N is here to support her today and she might not said it out loud yet but Y/N is a very special person in Tori's life.

"Wait!" Tori said. "You know that song that we've been working on?" Tori asked Y/N as they continue their walk towards the cafeteria.

"Yeah? What about it? It is done and you can release it if you want." Y/N said.

"What about," Tori said as she stopped walking again, looking at Y/N's face. "I call you on stage tonight for us to perform it together?" Tori asked.

Y/N is a bit hesitant, has she done performing before? Yes, in front of her mirror. No! She hasn't and there will be thousands of people watching. "The best performance I can do is sing in front of a mirror. Tori, I can't-" Y/N started but was cut off by Tori placing her palm on Y/N lips to cover her mouth.

"Never doubt yourself. Ever heard that from somebody as smart as you?" Tori asked, making Y/N blush. Y/N's embarrassed of being caught as a hypocrite but that's it. Though in Tori's eyes it's different.

-/-/-/-/-/-

Y/N's POV

Breath in, Y/N and breath out. It's ok, it's just going to be just like practicing in the bus. You got this... And as soon as I heard the roars of the fans, I clutched the neck of the guitar as my knees are weak.

"You know, guys. As much as I love playing the guitar...." I hear Tori say. "But I have to pass the job to someone else tonight."

I know my heart can't take this anymore, it's beating against my chest like it wants to escape. I'm so nervous.