Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

I'm laying on my bed and I checked the time on my laptop, 2:30 p.m. I took a deep breathe in and decided to listen to the phone calls once again. I know what I'm doing now is torture to myself but living a life knowing that there's a lot of life destroyed because of some idiotic greed is much worse.

Last night, I did drink a little but it is too much for me to drive and I wouldn't know what to do if Leo didn't show up. I was planning on even sleeping under the Eiffel Tower but I guess I'll just have to save that for next time.

"It looked like an accident.."

"Make sure she's gone.."

"He won't survive.."

Those words echoed in my ears repeatedly that I didn't even notice that someone came in my room and shut my laptop. I broke away from my trance when somebody sat on my bed. I looked up to see Tori already looking at me with such grief. She found out what happened last night when I walked away without shutting my laptop. She was the one who took good care of me last night. She held me as I cried again and again.

"Y/N... I'm so-" She was about to apologize again but I stopped her.

"You had no idea this was going on. You didn't know what your father was trying to do. Plus, he thinks that this might be what is best for you and your future. Don't worry about it. I'll be ok." I explained and that is the truth.

"Y/N, what my father did to you and to your family is unfair. Let him face all the consequences." Tori said.

"I was actually gonna tell you that I am not planning on letting him sit around after what he did. I'm sorry Tori but he needs to go to jail. I lost my mom, my best friend and now my new family is already drifting away from me." I said and Tori nodded her head.

"I understand, Y/N. I'm here, I'll support you." Tori said and she smiled at me again. I sat up to hug her.

"Thank you. At least I still have you around." I said.

"C'mon. You have to eat and we'll discuss this during the meal." Tori said as she drags me out of the bed.

Once we're outside of my room, I was greeted by a strong scent of baked chicken. My stomach grumbled. Didn't I was that hungry..

As we all sat and decided to eat it was silent for a minute, until Leo spoke, "We gotta file an arrest warrant against him."

"That's right, we got enough evidence against him." I said and nodded.

"We also have to be there when they arrest him." Tori said.

John and Leo nodded their head and I looked at everyone and they are all looking at me, as if already waiting for a yes or no. "Does that mean going back to LA?" I asked nervously under their stares. I'm not yet ready to go back, I'm not ready to face that there's a possibility that Dinah is already taken, the girls hate me, Hailee will go 'who you' on me, Ryan would sermon and Simon might decide to give the company to me already. It's just that LA is just huge of everything and I'm not ready to face such things.

But then I caressed the red bracelet around my wrist, for courage. There and then I'm ready to face what is waiting for me there. For it may be fortune or unfortunate. I'm going back. I never took the bracelet off my wrist, unless I shower. Some interviewers had asked about the bracelet and no one has any knowledge about it since I gave the bracelet to Dinah privately. Some fans noticed the red bracelet and how it matches the one that Dinah wore at one point during the first month of our break up and I think but I'm not sure if I also saw her with it yesterday during the show.