Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

I'm so excited! I'm so excited wohooo! I sing to myself while I change off my hospital dress and to my casual clothes. I do still have bruises here and there but it's ok I'm just gonna go for the hang out anyways. So no biggie.

"Y/N, are you ready?" My bestfriend asked from the other side.

"Almost!" I said and had a final look at myself before walking out.

"You really did dress up." my bestfriend teased and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Can you blame me?" I asked walking out of the bathroom and sat on the hospital bed. Ryan, however who stands as my guardian temporarily asked the front desk if I can come out just for a few hours.

"Well, not really. It is Dinah after all."My bestfriend said and wiggled her eyebrows at me once again.

"You know what! If you do that in front of them I will murder you once we come back." I threatened.

She laughed and shook her head but before she can even give me a come back Ryan came back.

"Ok! Good news! You have 5 hours to kill outside the hospital!" Ryan said.

"Five!?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He nodded. But sensed your mood change.

"Hey, what's up?" Ryan asked and sat beside you while your bestfriend sat next to you.

"I just came to realize that I'll be staying here until the social services figures out where to place me. I have no close family around, you are my temporary guardian since you're with my dad." you said.

"Hey, it's cool." Ryan said.

The thing is, you can't even be on your own, well not at least when you're 20. (yeah, there will be changes with the adult thing so instead of 18 it will be 20 to be legal to live on your own/ enter adulthood.)

"Yeah, I know. As long as I still have you guys here."You said and smiled at the both of them.

"So, you guys ready?" Ryan asked after an hour of waiting for the nurse to allow you out.

"Finally!" You said with a groan.

"Agreed." your bestfriend said.

"Ok, so the hang out with the girls doesn't start in two hours, so do you want to hang out around the city to spend the time?" Ryan asked.

You're quick to stand up and head and headed at the door, "I want to get out of here as soon as possible!" You said not even looking at the the two.

Ryan and your best friend then just smiled at you, amused at how sick you've been feeling staying in the hospital.

------

The hang out around the city was good and you just can't stay still when Ryan drives you and your bestfriend towards the venue where the hang out with the girls of Fifth Harmony will be happening.

"Gosh! Y/N sit down and out your seatbelt on, if you want to get there on time, a police officer can pull us over." Ryan said.

"Sorry." You said and sat still, not wanting to be interrupted by any officers because you just want to see the girls and that's how your mom would like you to live as well.

"Y/N make sure to not lunge at Dinah?" Your bestfriend asked as the two of you got off the car.

"Yeah, since you still have gauges on your stitches, I don't want you to be rushed back in the hospital. I know how you're so sick of that place already." Ryan warned. "Don't forget to call or anything, ok?"