Chapter 13

"Are you kidding me?" Camila whined as she entered the kitchen of the apartment that Simon rented for the girls because they will be staying in LA longer than expected.

"If you wanna starve then get out of here." Dinah scowled.

Camila looked at the dinning table to see the other three girls munching on their food.

"Woah, what changed?" Camila asked as she sat on her assigned seat beside Normani.

"You gotta try it, it's actually good." Normani said, already serving Camila's plate.

"What happened, Chee?" Camila asked before trying to bite her food.

"I don't know, I asked my mom for the recipe right? The one I've been practicing for a week now?" Dinah asked the group.

The girls look at her while eating. "So, I finally asked my mom what I went wrong." Dinah said. "She said that maybe I did not add the spices that are needed but I did. So, I told her everything I did and she laughed. She told me that I didn't put the spices in proper order." Dinah said and laughed.

"You really need to follow those procedures! They are there for a reason!" Ally said.

Lauren laughed, "Oh gosh, the way that the two of you argued about it too."

"Yeah! She asked for my help and she said I'm wrong." Ally said and glared at Dinah playfully.

Dinah smiled sheepishly and when she was about to say something a knock on the door is heard. Camila immediately ran for it.

"Check who it is first, Camz!" Lauren yelled because the last time it was a harmonizer that got the wrong address and the girls pleaded for the Harmonizer not to say anything. It wasn't hard so, they are thankful that the fan is very understanding.

"Y/N!" They hear Camila say. "Hailee! Come on in guys!"

"That smells good." You said once you entered their apartment.

"Oh, yeah Dinah cooked." Camila said.

"She did!?" You asked excitedly.

Hailee giggled. "And that people is how you make Y/N fall in love with you." She said.

"I didn't know that she can cook." You said surprisingly walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey guys!" You said.

"Y/N!" They all say except for Dinah. You looked around to see where she is but she is nowhere in sight.

"Is Dinah here today?" You asked.

"Right here!" You hear someone say behind you.

You turned around to see Dinah wearing an apron with her hair in a messy bun and a bowl in her hands. "Is this what you cooked?" You asked while taking the bowl from her.

You sniffed it and kissed Dinah's cheek. "This smells really good." You said, "I hope it taste as good as it smell."

"Take a seat and join us!" Lauren said. Everyone gathered around in the dinning table with you beside Dinah.

Dinah served you your plate and thanked her by kissing her cheek and of course saying thank you.

Hailee ate first and she moaned at the taste. "Dinah, if Y/N will ever taste your dish. She will automatically fall in love with you." Hailee said.

"It's that good?" You asked excitedly.

"Shut up!" Camila said. "You love all the food!"

You pouted and Dinah glared at Camila. Dinah then kissed your cheek "It's ok, what she said is true." Dinah said.