Chapter 10

The venue is awesome and you can't help but to fangirl over every single singers and celebrities that you see.

"I can't believe it. I'm seeing every single one of them." Hailee said while the two of you are seated on your assigned seat.

You looked around the venue to see that it is almost packed. You see familiar faces and there's also a stage in front. Simon and Peter (Hailee's dad) is also sat around your table.

"We're just waiting for our biggest investor to join us and I would like you guys to meet them." Peter said.

"But for now, you guys can socialize and go around the venue. I'll call your phone once they're here." Simon said and smiled.

You and Hailee walked together until you heard someone calling your name. You looked around and Hailee nudged you and pointed at a direction. You look over to see that the girls of Fifth Harmony along with Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. "You know, nothing will happen if you just keep on staring." Hailee whispered near your ear and you blushed.

Dinah saw the interaction and there it is again the unfamiliar churn and twist of her stomach but now, Dinah recognizes it as jealousy. She saw that you and Hailee are walking towards their table and she just have to fake a smile. Though when it comes to you all smiles are real.

"Hey." You said and smiled. "Girls, this is Hailee. My best friend." You introduced.

"Hi." Hailee said shyly and shook each of the girl's hand.

"I'm Ally."
"I'm Normani."
"I'm Lauren."
"Hi, I'm Camila."
"Dinah"

"Oh, I know you guys. Your cover of Lego House is magical." Hailee squealed.

"Hello, Demi. Taylor." You and Hailee said in unison.

"Hello, guys." Taylor said and stood up to hug you both and Demi did too.

Taylor and Demi excused themselves because they are being by their friends. So, in the mean time you and Hailee took their seats.

"So, how are you guys liking the venue?" Lauren asked.

"It's pretty sweet." You and Hailee said at the same time.

"Do you guys always do this?" Normani asked.

"No, it just happen." Hailee said. You didn't get to answer because you noticed how quiet Dinah is. The girls noticed it as well so the four girls busied themselves talking to Hailee and Hailee talking to the girls.

"Hey." You said and drag your seat near Dinah.

"Hi." Dinah said and smiled.

"You look gorgeous." You complimented shyly and you can't help but to gain confidence instead because you can see a light shade of pink forming on Dinah's cheeks.

"You look wonderful as well." Dinah said. "Who planned the outfit?" Dinah asked and nod her head to Hailee's way.

You chuckled. "No one. I bought mine and she bought hers and we did not even talk about it. She just stopped by my house and I opened the door and we had the same outfits."

"You guys must think a lot alike." Dinah said and you're thinking that maybe you're just delusional because you heard the sharpness of Dinah's voice.

"Yeah, I know! We're like twins." You said agreeing to what Dinah said and you keep being the oblivious. Dinah is jealous out of her wits! She wants to have that bond with you.

"Are you guys here because this is also your dad's business?" Dinah asked. Dinah didn't know that you were adopted by Simon and that Hailee is a Steinfeld because it was told that none of those information will come out of anyone's mouth who knows.