Chapter 32

It was easy to say that there were no arguments that happened or the talk went smoothly but of course it did not. Nothing comes easy nowadays we have to fight and work harder than our usual to get what we want that we think we need.

"I still can't believe you did all that!" Dinah frustratingly looked at you. "I mean I suppose I should thank you for it but why go through it alone? Why hurt the people around you?"

"I-I don't know, Dinah and I'm sorry. I was impulsive and I got scared. It was your dream that was on the line here and the girls' too I cannot see that shattered," You explained.

"I would have appreciated it if you told me, then I would understand why you left then I wouldn't have dated that stupid ass," Dinah said and sat down beside you.

You just positioned yourself and looked at her. You haven't seen her this close in what felt like forever.

"I know that this might be a bad timing but you are so beautiful," You said with that loving stare that you do every time you compliment her. Dinah looked at you and playfully glared.

"Your timing is awful," She said to you.

"I'm sorry, I can't help but be captivated by you. I think I just miss you that's all," You said and sighed and sat properly on the couch your side facing her.

"Wow, so I just captivate you when you just miss me?" She asked and playfully slapped your arm.

"You clearly did not hear what I said," You said with a sass.

"Oh yeah?" Dinah said and glared at you, you leaned in a little to be a bit childish with her and you glared at her too. But it seems like great minds think alike that both of you leaned in at the same time that your nose bumped and you are a breath away from touching her lips. You can feel her rapid breathing and you bet that she can feel yours too. You looked at each other and for a moment there it felt as though finally, everything is back to normal. Finally, you two can start over again.

You look at her and see this bright future ahead, you look at her and you feel the warm feeling of home and with just one look you know that everything is safe with her. But not in a safe way that you'll settle for, it is rather a safe way that you are willing to go beyond everything else just to be with her.

Then, slowly her eyes are closing and yours are too. Because you don't need to look because both of you opened your heart to each other and slowly her breath against your lips are becoming hotter and slowly there was a knock on the door that jolt that two of you away from each other.

You cleared your throat and looked at Dinah with a sorry look. "Come in," You said.

Hailee peeked her head and smiled at you but once that she came in she saw Dinah and her jaw fell from the sudden realization that she might be interrupting something that is important. She didn't mean it and she really is sorry.

"I am so sorry," She said while covering her mouth as if shocked "If you guys are discussing something important I'll come back anytime just-uh- give me a call," Hailee said and was about to rush outside but Dinah stood up.

"It's ok, Haiz. I'm sure this is important. I'll just come back another time," Dinah said and looked at you. She kissed your cheeks and hugged Hailee goodbye.

The both of you watched her leave and Hailee looks like she's filled with regret. You just smiled and invited her in.

The two of you talked about tours at which states and countries for the girls and other stars that are releasing their albums.

"So, who are you putting in charge for Fifth Harmony's tour?" You asked and looked from your computer.

"I was kinda hoping you would say yes to my offer?" Hailee asked and smiled at you. But oblivious you just looked confused.