Chapter 14

Dinah, Normani, Lauren, Camila and Ally prepared themselves to go sing a song for you. Camila will be playing the guitar and the rest of the girls will be harmonizing with Dinah.

"Do you think Y/N is this nervous before too?" Dinah asked as she look at the girls.

"She did." Ally said. The girls nodded and smiled at Dinah. They support their baby sister and they want her to be happy but also they are a bit of nervous of how the prank would go.

"So, are you guys ready?" Dinah asked.

"We're ready only if you are." Lauren said.

"Yeah, we can't be going to Y/N's house singing to her without you." Camila said.

"Well, I can." Normani said, already playing the game. "So, you guys ready?"

Dinah laughed, not catching on. "Well, thank you guys so much!"

As the girls drive towards your respected home, you're still in your balcony doing your painting for the banner that you would use to ask Dinah out to be your date for the ball.

-/-/-

Then you start hearing your phone ringing. Incoming call from Torizzz

You picked up, "Hello, Toriri." You said putting it on speaker.

"Hey, hey. Y/N." Tori said at the other end of the line.

"How are you?" You asked and itch your jaw with the back of your hand.

"I'm good, how about you? Are you ready for the ball?" She asked, you heard something in her voice that may sound like nervous.

"Yeah, actually. Hailee and I was really busy planning ball but it is getting there. We just need to finish a few touches. How about you? You know what to wear yet?" You asked.

"Yeah, I did. I'm really excited about it." Tori said. But before you can respond she asked you another question.

"Are you free tomorrow for lunch?" Tori asked.

You thought of what your plans for tomorrow are and you are free. "Oh yeah, I am. What time will you want me to pick you up?" You asked.

"Hmm, do you think 10:40 is good?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, that's totally fine." You said.

"Ok! Thanks! Alright! I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N! Mwuah!" Tori said making a kiss sound before hanging up.

You chuckled for a bit and continued painting.

-/-/-

Hailee is waiting for the girls to call. She received a text coming from Camila to help them get in Y/N's house without alerting Y/N.

She then heard the doorbell, "I'll get it." She said out loud. Though she's not sure who heard her.

She opened the door and smiled to see the ladies of Fifth Harmony standing before her.

"You guys ready?" Hailee asked with a big smile.

The girls are giddy, they want this for their little sister, the youngest yet the tallest out of them, oh the odds.

"So, I talked to Leo and she will let us in without us alerting Y/N. And Lisa will guide us at the back because Y/N's balcony is there." Hailee said.

"How'd you know Y/N will be there?" Camila asked.

"And isn't it Y/N's bedroom in the attic?" Dinah asked.

"Well she's currently doing something in a balcony right now. Well thats what she told me when I texted her a while ago." Hailee said.