Chapter 30

The room is quiet and the only noise they can hear is the sound people outside the office. The room felt heavy from the silence that enveloped the room and the intensity of the stare Tori's aunt is giving the three of them.

"Dear," The woman said as she finally massages her temple and rested her back on the back rest of her seat. "I gave the company to your father because I know he can handle it. He must have a reason as to why he is keeping the secret of bankruptcy." She explained and looked at us again.

"Ma'am, please. You have to believe us. Here are the reports of the company for the past couple of years." You said as she offers it to the woman sitting in front of them.

After reading the summary and looking at the decreasing graph of the company's profit. She looked up and thought of the company and its people. She nodded her head and signed the contract. "I will take over the company and I hope that you guys are not giving me false information. He is my brother and the company is a family business and I would want that alive." She said and smiled. "I have one wish for you guys though, if that is alright with you?" She said.

"Ask away," Tori said and smiled.

"I would like your help to raise this company again, without investors I doubt it'll be where it was." Her aunt said and the look of a business woman is back and painted on her face.

"Our company will be willing to aid your needs, Ms. Kelly." It was Hailee that spoke. You smiled and nodded your head.

"And we will be releasing a partnership with you, so our investors may be interested on investing on to your company as well." You said.

"So, that would be it?" Ms. Kelly said. You all nodded and Tori went up to hug her aunt. You and Hailee gave them the privacy to speak about family matters and you just texted Tori that You and Hailee will be waiting in the car.

-/-/-/-/-/-/

"You really think this could work?" Hailee said as she walks beside you. With pride and little bit of nerves. The hacking and everything isn't really an illegal thing to do because 'you accidentally came across it on a USB that you didn't know was his' and so you 'accidentally' found out everything and you got an arrest warrant for it meaning, everything is legal.

"I think so." You said to Hailee and Tori was not there, she's with her mother in the safety of their home.

The security, along with you and Hailee walked in the office and caught Mr. Kelly and the assistant talking and what it seems hunch over something that seems like a speaker. Then there was silence. Hailee's voice is being heard and you answered. You and Hailee looked at each other and smirked. The plan worked. You both have set up a record and put it in Hailee's office so that Mr. Kelly would stay in his office.

The assistant quickly turned the speaker off. "Officers." Mr. Kelly said and stood up.

"What can I do for you?" He says and smiled and he looked at you. "Y/N" He said and nodded.

"Mr. Kelly. You are under arrest of the murder of Y/M/N Y/L/N. The attempted murder of Y/N Y/L/N and many more." The security said and the face of Mr. Kelly has turned sour.

"You have no evidence of such things you are saying." Mr. Kelly snarled.

You stepped forward, "But we do and all those horrible things you did are recorded. Saved and is now being reviewed as evidence. Mr. Kelly, you are a good and ambitious man but it has gone too far." You said.

The assistant tried running away. Tried is the word but he was blocked by two more security. "Those were my privacy. I will sue you for trying to expose me." He sneered as he is being cuffed.