Chapter 29

As the two of you engulfed each other with hugs and soaked each other's shirt with tears, Dinah broke away to ask for a week.

"Let's take a week off, somewhere quite and it will be just you and I, we'll leave our lives and responsibilities behind, I promise you. Just the two of us? ok? Me as Y/N not the Y/N of Syco company and You as Dinah not the Dinah of Fifth Harmony." You said and smiled at Dinah as she rests her chin on the good shoulder you have.

"Good, it's all I ask of you." Dinah whispered. Little does she know she doesn't need to ask, she has all of you, if you can then maybe you can give her more.

"Are you sure that's all you want?" You asked, uncertain because you want to give her more because it's what she deserves.

"If I asked for what I want, I know that you won't be able to give it to me." Dinah said and pursed her lips before she can even continue talking. All she wants are the answers to her questions and to be with you peacefully.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Leo parked the car outside her rest house, it was the rest house she owns and she brought you there when you got drunk and wanted to get away.

She then helped you guys unpack and from there on you guys finally settled and watched as Leo pull out of the garage.

"How comes I've never known about this place?" Dinah said as she walks alongside with you.

"Well that is because it is not mine, so it is not my privacy. It is Leo's and she allowed us to stay here for as long as we can. She'll pick us up when we call her." You said and smiled and waved at Leo as she drives away.

"Interesting, when did Leo bring you here?" Dinah asked.

You took a deep breath and looked at her. "It was the night when chaos started in our lives." You said and looked at her apologetically.

Dinah nodded and she understands that you can't tell her about it yet. She did ask for you to be truthful while you guys are in here for a week or so but she's not expecting for you to be 100% truthful about everything. She trusts that you will tell her eventually, you do have all her time. It's yours and she is willing to give you more, just as long as you come back to her.

"So, what do you want to do in here first?" You asked Dinah as both of you entered the rest house and sat on the couch that is viewing the ocean. Dinah cuddled in to you, enjoying the warmth and scent that she missed.

"Can we just stay like this for now? It's just, I don't know it's silly." Dinah asked and watched as the ocean crash waves to the shore. It's really ironic how the ocean's angered waves are the calm to many. She's one of them, she finds it calming to watch as the waves are clawing their way in to the earth, a very failed attempt of trying to be a part of something that is not meant for them. Probably she can relate, that is why she is fascinated by it. She relates to the calming effect of something brewing inside. When she found you, you were her calm on her world that was filled with chaotic schedules, hyper fans, watching her every move and you are this person trying to rid part of yourself because you lost too many. You are her ocean and yet she's one too. She's trying to give you herself, crashing waves of love to you and so she hopes that she is your calm too.

"Dinah-" Dinah hears you whispering.

"yeah?" She asked back.

"What were you thinking right now?" You ask again.

Dinah thought of it for a second, it would be heartless of her if she tells you exactly what she's thinking about. But as she felt your thumb caressing the skin under the sleeve of her shirt and she hears your heartbeat against her ear, must she stay truthful?