Chapter 5

Dinah was relieved to find your bestfriend in the hospital because that only meant that you're still here. She smiled widely excited to see you.

"Uh, I was just wondering if Y/N is here?" Dinah asked excitedly which got your bestfriend's eyebrow raising.

But the amusement faded as fast as it appeared, your bestfriend frowned. "Dinah, I'm sorry but the social services took her away."

Dinah's smile faltered, the disappoint in her facial expression is evident that your bestfriend feels sorry for her.

"Do you know where they took her to?" Dinah asked, hopeful that perhaps she can visit you. Dinah doesn't even know why she's so desperate to see you or talk to you. She just knows that taking you away is such a bad idea.

"They didn't tell," Your best friend said.

"How about a way to communicate with her?" Dinah asked.

Your best friend shook her head. "They left her phone and they didn't leave any contact number."

"Oh," Is all Dinah can muster to say.

"Y/BN-" Ryan said but was cut off to see Dinah there.

"Ryan?" Dinah asked.

"Dinah! Hey! How's Regina?" Ryan asked.

Ryan works for your dad and your dad works as a COO of the Syco production and Ryan is a well known body guard who is great buds with Big Rob.

"She's fine she's getting out of the hospital today! How about you? Why are you here?" Dinah asked.

"I'm here to drive Y/BFN home and take the rest of Y/N's belongings." Ryan said.

"Wait you know Y/N?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah, she's the only daughter of Mr. Y/DN." Ryan said.

Dinah's eyes widen. "Oh." Dinah said but before she can even say more she was interrupted by the girls.

"Alright I'll see you guys around then?" Dinah asked.

"We'll see you." Your bestfriend said.

Dinah turned around to walk towards the girls, her mind is settled on one thing and that is to find you, she tours around so she'll use that as an advantage to find you.

"You ok there Dinah?" Lauren asked, nudging her.

Dinah smiled but it didn't quiet reach her eyes, "of course I am." She said.

Lauren just let it go for now, knowing that pushing things is not going to help. But she knows that this might be something about you. She knows Dinah and she knows that you carved a special spot in Dinah's heart already. Lauren don't know who you are and how a simple interaction made Dinah this attached to you. But she deeply hopes that someday she'll meet you.

------------------

You arrived at a very sketchy town, where everything seemed plain, the town houses are painted white, while the cars are black, even the grasses looks dull. One of the worker opened the door and invited you with a warm but somehow fake smile.

"Welcome, Y/N." He said. You forced out a smile clutching the necklace that is hanging from your neck.

"As you can see there are houses around here, they're not exactly for residence for citizens but residence for the workers of our social services firm." He started saying waiting for you to respond.

"Why do I need to know that?" You asked without intentionally making a 'I don't care' attitude. The worker picked up on your tone though so he knows you're not being rude.