Chapter 21

"Y/N!!" Dinah screams as she runs away from Y/N.

"What?" Y/N asks innocently while trying to splash Dinah with a hose.

"Put it down! I have a show in an hour!" Dinah screams.

"Exactly, so why are you screaming?" Y/N asks still trying to spray Dinah.

"Y/N! Stop!" Dinah whines.

Y/N puts her hands up to surrender. "Ok, fine I won't do it." She says as she puts the hose down.

"Thank you!" Dinah says. As much as she don't want to admit it she can't be annoyed with her lovely girlfriend as much as Y/N is trying to. For Dinah, it seems impossible to find an adorable girlfriend annoying.

"Hey, I think you need to hurry up. The tech crews are waiting for you for sound." Y/N says with a smirk.

"You did that on purpose!" Dinah says as her mouth fell agape. Y/N smiled sheepishly as she tried to run from a raging Dinah. But that was a mistake because as soon as Y/N ran away from the hose, Dinah picked it up and sprayed Y/N soaked. Y/N turned around with a pout on her face and Dinah can't help it but to roll her eyes and march towards Y/N to give her a kiss.

"I'll see you later, hubby." Dinah whispered.

"I'm a woman! I'm your wife! Call me wifey!" Y/N protested but Dinah turned around and gave Y/N her in famous kissy face and waved bye to Y/N before rushing towards the venue.

Y/N sighed out of happiness, she then looked up at the sky and smiled while thinking Mom, dad, you would love her. Y/N thinks proudly. She shook her head and walked towards the bus to get dry clothes.

-/-/-/-/-

"Where have you been?" Dinah asked as you say down for dinner with the girls.

"I don't know Dinah. It's not that you told me to look for your phone in the bus." You said sarcastically but gave a chased kiss on Dinah's lips anyway.

"So, are you mad or?" Camila asked teasingly. You rolled your eyes and flipped Camila off.

"So, any surprise for Halsey's birthday on stage?" Y/N asked.

The girls gasped and got excited because they have been talking about it ever since this morning.

"We're planning on just pranking her on stage. Then doing something after the show." Dinah said.

You nodded your head and when you were about to talk you see Simon approaching you guys.

"Hullo, girls." Simon said and the girls squealed.

"Uncle Si!" They all screamed.

"How is it going?" Simon asked.

You guys talked for a while discussing about Halsey's birthday. When all the sudden Simon excused you and himself to talk somewhere private.

"Sure," You said when Simon asked you to take a walk with him outside the venue. You kissed Dinah's cheek and waved bye at the girls.

Once that you guys are outside, Simon started talking. "Well, I just want to ask how much do you like Dinah?" he asked.

"A lot, I don't know how strong my feelings for her are still but I do know that I deeply care about her." You answered truthfully.

"Does that mean you will do anything to protect her at all cost?" Simon asked.

"Yeah, I want her to be happy in life. I will protect her and her dreams." You said, although you feel cheesy saying it.

"But why do I feel like, this isn't really about me and my feelings for Dinah?" You asked Simon.