Its life 8th chapter

Sooo drama! Good/bad love/hate?  

Enjoy! 

~Bri 

************************************************ 

***ALLYS POV***

I woke up the next morning and felt off. Way off. I did my usual morning routine and drove to school on my own since Ty came and picked up Zoe. I don't know why but I felt jumpy and anxious. It felt like something bad was going to happen so I prepared for the worst or and least I thought I did.

I walked into school and through the hallway when I got by my locker I felt crushed and deflated. I was such an idiot! I knew Corbin was a player but he was never a jerk to me we were always friends and he was alway nice. Well he seemed to be a little too nice to Casey right now. They were sucking each others faces off. I walked over to my locker across from there make out area and put my bag away. I could feel the tears building up but I wouldn't let fall.

I turned around and her lips looked like they were trying to eat his neck. He was staring at me an smirked. Casey turned around and did the same before saying "Do you mind? It would be nice if you could leave." I looked up at Corbin who was still smirking "ya see you later I mean seriously who watches other people make out freak." Every word he said felt like a blow to my stomach. I turned on my heel and ran to the bathroom unable to hold the tears in any longer.

A few seconds after I got in there Zoe, Sabrina, Kaylee, and Jenny all came running into the bathroom. 

"OMG are you ok we heard what happened!" Jenny and Kaylee said before Sabrina said "That asshole!" As Zoe just came up and hugged me.

That did it I cried until I couldn't any longer. We all just decided to skip school and go out to eat later and just watch movies. I thought it would get my mind off him but I was wrong. It helped but barely. I just kept replaying his words and his cruel smirk. What happened to my caring, loving friend. He's always been a player but never a full blown jerk. At least not to me. At this point I wondered 'was this all just a plan in his plays?' Deep down I knew my corbin was still there. The funny,caring,sweet one that I knew. But how deep down and what caused the change?

***CORBINS POV***

I watched as Ally put her bag in her locker. She turned around with tears in her eyes determined to not let them spill. After Casey said that stuff I opened my mouth and added a few more hurtful layers. I regretted it all if it. But it needed to be done I CAN'T fall in love I'm the Corbin Greene player extraordinaire.

***ALLYS POV*** 

I just sat there on the couch after the girls left. Zoe went to bed hours ago. She wasn't going to but I made her. I just needed to be alone. I stared at the off tv and felt a few tears trickle down my cheek. I hastily wiped them and decided this is enough! No more crying! Tomorrow I will show him he can't hurt me that easily. Never again will I fall under his trap. I will be more confident and I will do something that. I know for a fact will get under his skin.

The next day I woke up and took a shower. I picked out my ripped dark blue skinny jeans with my black tank top, leather jacket, and knee high high-heeled boots. I straightened my usually wavy hair and but on some mascara and bright red lip stick. I felt more like the girls Corbin usually plays with. Wait till he sees what I have coming.

I walked straight into school confidently. Corbin has his arm slung over the tramp and as soon as I walked in he froze and stared. Along with everyone else. I smiled and walked to Corbin. Or at least everyone thought I was. I was actually going straight next to him where his best friend Luke was. Luke was really cute with jet black hair that hung just about his eyebrows and shocking green eyes. He was also single. I walked right up to him the grabbed his head and crashed his lips to mine. He was stunned but wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back after a few seconds. It was an amazing kiss. No fireworks though. I pulled back first and winked before sneaking a glance at Corbin and smirking before walking off.

To say he was furious was an understatement. He looked ready to kill. But he also looked like he was breaking. I felt bad until I remembered what he did to me. 'Good' I thought. 'You deserve it Corbin every last bit if it'

************************************************ 

DONT HATE ME OR CORBIN! The nice one is still there and will make an appearance soon :)):):):) oh an luke huh ?:) I WUVVV YOU 

~Bri