It's life 14th chapter

Here ya go! Oh and check out my new book "Alone and Scarred"Thanks:)

~Bri

*********************************************************************************

******CORBINS POV***********

I can't believe i freaking did it! At this moment I knew she was mine I can't live with out her. Everything i said was the truth and I'm shocked i actually did tell her how i felt. But just as much as she was mine i was hers. Some people would say I'm whipped. I am. Truth be told she has me wrapped around her little finger whether  she knows it or not.

***********ALLYS POV*********

I pulled back first. Completely out of breath and rested my forehead against his. I don't know how long we sat like that, just staring  into each others eyes but after awhile i pulled away and rested my head against his shoulder and he put his arm around me as we laid back into the couch. Then Zoe walked in.

"Ally Wh--- oh um im just gonna go upstairs" she said winking and just then did we realize how late it was. It was !0:00 he's been here for like three hours.

""well I should get going but friday tomorrow after school pick you up at 7:00? he said but it sounded more like a question.

"Ya sure where are we going?" i asked

"Surprise" he whispered before walking away he got out to his car before i ran to stop him.

"Wait!" i yelled as i sprinted out the front door

"What?" he asked confused and before he had time to react i jumped in his arms. Thank god he caught me. laughing he spun me around then set me down "miss me all ready?" he teased but it was the truth. Pathetic maybe a little.... ok a lot whatever

"yes" i said before leaning up and kissing his cheek "Bye" i said before going back in the house and waved before going back inside.

""AW THAT WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE IM GONNA PUKE RAINBOWS!" Zoe yelled as I walked in causing me to swat her arm but i couldn't hide my smile as i walked up to my room.

************************************************************************************************************

*************FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!*******************

After school on Friday i was a complete wreck i had all the girls come over to help and i had no idea what we were going to do. Jumping out of the shower I went over to Kaylee so she could braid my hair off to the side then to Sabrina and Zoe for makeup. Jenny helped me pick out my outfit. I wore a yellow sun dress that came to my knees and flats that pulled off the outfit. Sabby and Zo put light grey eyeshadow on and a little bit of mascar and lipgloss. By 6:30 i was down stairs and waiting. At 7:00 o'clock there was a knock on the door i went out and got it and... it wasn't Corbin. There was a man in a tux with a single red rose and handed it to me then walked away. I found a card and opened it up.

Follow the pedals -Bean

I looked down and there were a bunch of rose pedals leading the way. Obediently I followed. They led to his backyard where there were white lantern lights everywhere and over by his moms flower garden theres a table set up for two. I gasped, shocked that he could pull this off in such a short amount of time. He came up behind me and put his hands over my eyes "Guess who?" he whispered in my ear causing a shiver  to run down my spine. "Olly Murs!" i asked feigning disbelief he chuckled "Close enough" before spinning me around to face him. "You look beautiful" he said smiling causing me to blush. "Not so bad yourself" I said returning the smile. I was right he looked awesome in a white dress shirt that had the top button undone and dress pants. He took my hand and led me to the table.

He pulled out my chair then pushed me in before going over to his own seat. He takes out a takeout bag from "Kates Kitchen" and a smile blush came to his cheeks. He handed me mine, it was exactly what i always got. I smiled at him seeing he was nervous "It's perfect" I whispered, the smile never leaving my face. He looked up and smiled shyly "Yeah... well... um..... my mom..." he started out strong but ended up whispering the last part but I still heard it. I laughed "No offense but i could tell thank you" I said before taking some bits out of my food. The meal was quiet except the low music playing in the back round. Then the song "Trouble maker" By Olly Murs himself came on and we both laughed. After we were finished eating a slow song (I won't give up) started playing.

"May i have this dance?" he asked standing up and holding out his hand while saying so in a posh british accent.

"You may" i said in the same voice and added a curtsy before slipping my hand into his and feeling the sparks fly through my body. He chuckled and pulled me close to him and started sway to the music then pulled me closer if even possible and started singing along softly in my ear. He only sang in front of me I don't know why, he had an amazing voice. It didn't take long before I was singing along with him. The song stopped but he never made a move to let go of me and neither did he.We just stayed there for a good ten minutes like that until he pulled back enough to look at me and smile before leaning in. My breath got caught in my throat and i couldn't help but grin back and slowly meet his lips with mine immediately causing electricity. And a few seconds into the kiss, like a cliche romance movie, it started to rain.

We didn't care we just stayed there and kissed. He grabbed my waist as my arms were around his neck, and spun me around. Tonight was perfect. No not tonight, he, he is perfect. Sure he made mistakes but thats not the type of perfect I mean. He is perfect for me, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was in love with my best friend. I didn't want him i need him. He's my sunshine,my oxygen,my life.

GOD MY LIFE IS SO MELODRAMATIC 'but I wouldn't have it any other way.' the voice in my head added. 

********************************************************************************************

ERMERGERD FREAKIN ADORABLE RIGHT!!! possibru fan/vote? and let me know what you think! ps pic to side is her dress and John(jennys bf) will be in next

~Bri