Its life 9th chapter

:) teeheehee I'm evil

-Bri

************************************************

***CORBINS POV!!!!***

I watched Ally walk through the doors. Damn she looked amazing. All eyes were on her as she strutted over to me. At least that's what I thought until she reached up and kissed my best friend right in front of me and just smirked and walked away. What the hell! I was beyond furious! I turned around to face Luke literally shaking from anger and punched him in the face before storming off after Ally. Casey tried to stop me but I just shook her off. I didn't care about her in fact she was the last thing on my mind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

***ALLYS POV***

Man that felt good I felt free as I walked away towards my locker. That was until I was grabbed and spun around into a hard chest. I looked up all ready knowing who it is from the annoying tingly warm feeling that spread through me.

I pushed at his chest but he wouldn't budge. He looked about to kill.

"Let go of me!" I hissed at none other than the one and only Corbin Green.

He completely ignored my demand.

"What the hell was that Ally!" He seethed. "It's called a kiss you of all people should know!" I snapped pushing him with all my might which caused him to stumble back.

He grabbed my wrist before I could make a run for it. "Why did you kiss Luke!" He asked fuming I decided to answer him with another question "why did you kiss Casey and tell me to leave! I thought we were friends! I thought you cared about me!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"I do care about you" he spoke softly while wiping some tears off my face.

"Well you sure have a funny way of showing it!" I said before pulling my arm out if his grasp and went to class

Of course I had this class with him and of course we had assigned seats and he was my seat mate. But he wasn't here yet. About 20mins into class he walked in. His hair looked like someone had been running their hands through it and his shirt was wrinkled.

"Excuse me Mr. Green where were you?" Our teacher demanded.

"Office." He replied with a smirk before coming to sit down.

Oh my god I think I'm going to throw up he reeks of Casey's cheap perfume. All of the pieces fit together and I felt tears form in my eyes. He cares about me so much that he just runs off in a closet with Casey. I grabbed my stuff and left the class.

"Ms. Martin get back here now! You are bot dismissed!" I heard the teacher bellow but I just kept walking. I ran down the halls and outside to my car. I was about to jump in when someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. Déjà voo much?

"Ally what's wrong?" Corbin asked

"Are you seriously asking me that! You that's what's wrong! What am I a fucking game to you!" I screamed

"No Ally you are everything to me." He whispered

"Stop lying! I know I'm nothing to you and you are nothing to me so just leave me alone!" I snapped and attempted to slap him but he caught me hand about an inch from his face and did the unthinkable. He pushed me against my car and said

"I am not lying Ally! I think I'm falling for you." And then smashed his lips to mine causing sparks to fly. Me being the idiot I am kissed him back.