Its life 23rd chapter

Just a heads up I hacve no idea what I'm going to do next so uh... Lets see what happens!!! Read short A/N at the end.

~Bri

************************************************************************

(Friday)

It was really warm so I walked to school and surprisingly the day went by fast. I quickly grabbed my stuff from my locker and walked down the hall and out the door.

"Ally!" I turned around as Corbin came running up to me, grinning. He stopped in front of me, still smiling widely.

"...Hey" I said cautiously stretching out the word like I was afraid he was going to explode at any second. Which frankly right now, I was.

"What are you doing tonight?" he asked as we started walking again.

"Uh, nothing that I know of, why?" I said glancing over at him seeing the beaming smile still plastered there causing the edges of my mouth to twitch up slightly.

"Great I'll pick you up at seven!"

"Where"

"Surprise"

At this answer I groaned causing him to chuckle as we stopped at my door. He turned towards me.

"Don't worry angel" He smirked, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. My hands found there way to his hair and all irritation I had melted. He pulled back and rested his forehead on mine.

"See you at seven" I replied breathlessly, no longer being able to fight off my grin. He nodded and backed up a little before waving and walking off towards his house. I stood there for a few minutes probably looking like a stalker with a huge grin plastered on my face. I finally opened the door and went into the living room where Zoe was sitting with Tyler. Kissing.

"EWWWWWWW PDA PDA PDAAAA!!!" I screamed, throwing my hand over my eyes. I laughed as I heard them curse under there breath, and -very carefully- took my hand off of my eyes and flashed them an all-too-innocent smile, earning a glare from Zoe.

"Welllllll sorry for interrupting your little makeup session but next time warn me and I'll wear a mask" With that said I turned around and ran up the stairs to take a shower. I quickly washed my hair and scrubbed my body before stepping out and wrapping a towel securely around me and walking out of my en suite. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a simple floral top before putting on light makeup,straightening my hair, and finally putting on my converse. I still had time to waste so I took out my homework and finished it up before placing it back in my bag just as my phone went off signaling a new text.

Corbin-Hey be there in a minute.

I put my phone in my pocket and went back downstairs before there was a knock on the door. A smile instantly flew onto my face as I opened it to reveal Corbin. He was only wearing simple dark jeans and a tight fitting black V-neck but he still looked incredible and was still very drool worthy. He chuckled, obviously realizing that I was basically ogling him, which in turn, made me turn crimson and look down towards my feet in a feeble attempt to hide from him. He almost immediately stopped laughing as he put his hand under my chin and gently tilted my head up so I looked in his deep, brown eyes.

"I don't want you to feel embarrassed around me Al" He said seriously, all hints of playfulness gone. All my words got caught in my throat so I just gave a slight nod and averted my gaze once again. He sighed and pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled back slightly to swoop his head down and plant a swift kiss before grinning.

"Lets go" he said eagerly grabbing my hand and pulling him towards his car. We got in and drove off. We drove for a really long time yet he still won't tell me where we're going.