𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞

Done- Chapter 32/Gone

What the fuck?! How did they find us, how did they find her. My eyes wander all around the restaurant and in a second I make eye contact with him.

He's here to take what's mine. He already had his chance and he lost it, she's mine and I don't like sharing. If I have to kill every single men on this earth that works for him just so they don't take her I'd do it. In the little time I've gotten the honor to know her something has awaken, and even though I am supposed to hate her and should kill her, just like my dad said. So I knew the choice was in my hands, let her go... or promise her something that I know I'll never keep.

With my chest burning and hatred to myself almost consuming me I got up my chair and gave away the only good thing I've had in my life.
Her.

"She's right here." I said loudly, letting that bastard know he didn't have to look far to find her. Scarlett looked up at me, shocked written all over her face and Sebastian looking for Scarlett. Even though I felt Scarlett's eyes burning a hole on the side of my head I couldn't look back. Seeing the betrayal and the hurt on her eyes will make me want to take her with me, but I'm not ready for that.

"Ares, what are you doing?" Scarlett said harshly while gripping my hand tightly.

"I need you to go." I whispered gripping her hand back as tightly, maybe even tighter. It's like I didn't want to let her go, because I didn't, but I knew I had to.

"Fuck you. I knew I couldn't get close to you." I breathed in deeply.

"I hate you so much" She let go of my hand and stood in front of me. I couldn't look her in the eye even if I wanted to.

"Look me in the eye, Ares."

"Look at me, goddamit." Tears started brimming on her eyes.

She smiles, a sad, sarcastic smile. "Alright, I guess this is it." She nodded her head. "Don't ever look for me again because if you do, I will not think twice before killing you." she didn't know how much I wanted to kill myself in that moment. I hated myself so much, more than she could ever imagine.

She walked away from me, and I felt like a piece of shit, but this is what had to be done. I'm supposed to hate her, and I will learn how to hate her again.

"I'm here, Sebastian. Stop making a fool of yourself, I'm already here." Scarlett walked away from me that night, faking a smile, and I never saw her again.

~

~