01

hello fellow people...I just wanted to say that this fic will have smut and it is also currently still being written so if u feel like anything is wrong, please leave some feedback where it needs to be improved, also the story is based off on a modern AU and will have a slow start off to the smut since I want to build up some tension between the characters TT TT , also please be mindful that is my first ever smut fic so I'm not really good at it. also, i know the current cover of this book looks very whack, i swear i will update it with a better version since the cover is literally my drawing of heizou TT TT, so ill be sure to draw out a better cover later. thanks, enjoy<3

im editing out some grammatical errors still!

I was currently standing here at the airport, desperately waiting for someone who was an hour late to pick me up from the airport...
people are staring at me so eerily here...

they r literally gawking at me and it's making my skin crawl right now...where is she....
well I guess coming from inazuma straight to liyue after all does make me look like a complete outsider. it's however very nerve wrecking with all these looks I'm currently receiving.

I dial her number again. the contact name "Huuu♡" on my phone immediately going on the call log. after a few rings, she finally picks up.
"hello honey, I'm so sorry I'm almost there"

"Tao ur like an hour late already, how long" I glance at my watch. "I'm there honey, I swear. just parking the car" she nervously mumbles before hanging up.

she did arrive in a few mins, I was able to spot her very excited figure from far away. her beaming smile even more attractive than last time I saw her. damn, how long has it been since I last met her? 4 years? 5? I have lost count...
"Y/N, COUSIN" she beams as she pulls me in for a hug.

gosh I missed her so much. i return her enthusiasm as I hug her back, just as excited as her.

Hu Tao, my cousin who lives in Liyue has invited me over to join her college. she basically wanted me to move in with her first because her land lord wouldnt give her the apartment alone because she looked "shady" to her. however ms Hu Tao decided to share a room at her college dorm with her girlfriend later and since i was already packed up and ready to move in, i decided to take up her sudden offer to join her college too.
and so here we are...

the entire ride towards the college was chatty and exciting. she told me about all the shit she pulled on teachers and how she once got caught making out with her girlfriend who happened to be a teachers pet.

"yknow, yanfei was so mad at me oh my god. i had to buy her flowers and chocolates to make up" she laughed.
i chuckled at her. "well who told u to make out in the student council office miss dumbass" i retorted at her to which she whined how her girlfriend, yanfei, was a part of the so called council and she really thought no one was around.

just as we were laughing, hu tao took a sharp turn towards the college. and holy shit was this college BIG. she wasnt lying when she said it was huge.
"holy archons hu tao,  how the fuck did u get in this prestigious college"
she laughed

"I got lucky hun"
she said as she helped me unload the trunk. "cmon, ill take u inside"

just as the outside, the inside was just as big and elegant.  it was as if some royalty had built this place. after taking a turn In a long hall filled with pictures of old students and awards, hu tao stopped at a big golden door. "this is the main office...er i cant go in with u because of what happened as i told u" she awkwardly coughed. "plus i have a date to catch, ill see u around y/n" she winked at me cursing under her breath as she glanced at her watch, running away in the opposite direction.
i looked at the door in front of me. "administration office and student council" why was i nervous...

i pushed open the door peeking inside before entering. the office seemed empty, or so i thought.
"hello newbie how may i help u here?" a deep voice interrupted startling me a bit.
it was a tall lady, short and messy blue hair, purple eye shadow on her eyes, very attractive to the least and a book in her hands. "uh...im a new student here, i recently moved in. im searching for a guide, for the dorms and schedule"
"ah, ur y/n right?" she smiled
god was she attractive. i nervously laughed and coughed out a yes.
"yelan. thats my name. im on the front lines here in the office usually, however..." she paused as she looked inside her book.

"its a shame pretty, that i wont be ur tour guide today as i have a few plans to do. however, kaeya here can guide u around" she gestured to a tall male behind her who looked at her wide eyed. god damn, this college is full of good looking individuals...
kaeya, the supposedly tour guide smiled at me.
"hello nice to meet u, I'm kaeya alberich. I'm part of the student council here. looks like I'll be ur guide today" he nervously chuckled as he looked for the signs of the blue haired lady who was long gone without a trace.
"shall we get going?" he smiled
I swear if I could melt at that moment, I would.

-
kaeya showed me around the halls and the classes, and finally stopped in front of a glass door that led to another hall full of doors labeled with numbers that I assumed was the dorm.
"here are the keys to ur dorm room and ur schedule. oh and I also put in my number there in case u need any help" he shyly rubber the back of his neck.
how cute...

I opened the schedule folder to see his number with a little ":)" on the note. I smiled. "thank u kaeya, I really appreciate for the effort u did today to show me around."

"oh its nothing! I also informed my friend who also happens to be majoring art, in case u need any extra help. he can be ur guide around in classes too" he said smiling softly. he was too nice. and attractive. what is even happening, I've only been here for half an hour.

he exchanged a few words and wished me luck before he left. I looked at the keys.
room number 125.  it definitely is the second floor.
I pushed through the elevator with Mt luggage towards the second floor hall, grumbling with all this luggage with me. God if only hu tao was here for help.
somehow managing I was able to carry this luggage towards the near of the room

room 120....122....124....125. there it is. ah finally. I dropped my luggage, taking in a deep breath from the exhaustion from carrying that luggage, I should have taken kaeya's offer up to carry this...
just as I was about to unlock the door, I stopped dead in the tracks.
....
.........
...........
what the actual fuck.
there was a boy lying on the front door of the room....