11

I waited for Ajax's return. Until then, my thoughts from before were long gone but the slight guilt of doing something as far as making out with the man my roommate keeps warning me about was still slowly eating me up from the inside.

somewhere in the back of my head, i knew it was so wrong to do something as stupid as reaching for a man who has no intentions of continuing anything serious with me, it made me feel like A complete love stricken fool.

love stricken fool

I laughed despite no one being in the room. what a shame...

when was the last time u loved again?
2 years ago?

2 years ago...

that was also one thought that came to my mind when I was with him, the fact that when I was last with someone was 2 years ago...

I hardly remember the man's name too...

just his bright red hair that replayed in my head whenever i do get reminded of him. his face too...

he had a pretty face, and such extravagant yet innocent smile, a pure one. a maturity to him that u can hardly find in any man.

lord why did we break up again?

ah yeah, he said i was a distraction in his path to success to starting his business.

i laughed internally at that, what a stupid reason for real. a distraction? as someone he confessed to first?

"thats funny considering how i was also his first everything" i muttered to myself as i picked up the laptop from my desk to distract myself once again from such thoughts.

thinking about the past brings no good, and he is gone from my life either way.

the pain he had caused me from that break up was enough to have numbed me for 2 whole years.

I grabbed the sketchbook again as i opened it to examine some of the drawings in the notebook so i can search and save up some inspirations from the network to complete my human anatomy project later.

human anatomy project...

the words replayed in my head as i turned the page of the notebook once again and the page where Scara had helped me study parts of anatomy and helped me draw was there...

i paused as i remembered that night again.

why...does everything remind me of him?

i looked up from the notebook as the thought crossed my mind again.

near Ajax's bed, laid a jacket that Ajax often wore.

Ajax was wearing that jacket the day we met Scara and him in the cafeteria..

then there was his white button ups in his closet, similar to the ones Scara wears to classes.

a bunch of energy drinks can also gathered on his desk that i remember Scara also having some in his room briefly.

they really are a lot alike...

yet Ajax has a different and more....brighter vibe to him, and he tells me to avoid his friend.

shouldn't i avoid Ajax too then if he hangs out with Scara because that just makes him just as dangerous as him?

so why do i feel comfortable around Ajax then?

i rested my head on the sofa arm as the thoughts just did not make any sense anymore.

was this Ajax's way of saying that since he is very alike to his friend, he does not want me to be involved in either of them because they are not good people? but then again, it does not make sense because why does Ajax want to hang out with me if he knows he is just as much of a bad influence to me as his friend is?