14

TW: slight suggestive content ahead!!!!

u stumbled back as scara ran towards u seeing the somewhat horrified expression on ur face when u muttered the man's name.

the so called man "diluc" stepped forward with furrowed brows as he extended a hand out to u to hold u but scara was there to make sure his touch reached no where near u.

he glared at the man as he held u from the shoulders from behind. holding ur shoulders very firmly. firmly...

u felt ur head spinning with the amount of stress his entire existence had just thrown at u and there was another man u were avoiding.

"who r u?" scara scowled at the man as he did not even let go of ur shoulders, his grip still firm.

"I don't think that's any of ur business. who r you instead, and why r u touching her like that?" diluc questioned the purple haired man as he took a long step forward, his frame starting to tower over both of them.

ur hands trembled slightly as he stepped closer, and u tried to back more away. something that did not go unnoticed by scara.
he held u firmly in place before his grip on u loosened and he pulled u behind him

"hee boyfriend. and u are ?" he squinted his eyes at the red haired man who raised his brows at the mention of the name "boyfriend"

"didn't think u would move on from me this fast y/n. did u not tell ur new boyfriend about me?" he asked, his voice heavy, still very much honey like as u had remembered. very soft..

very...manipulating

u trembled slightly as u bit ur lip and turned on ur heels to walk away. scara followed u with his eyes before he started to walk behind u too.

"I'm sure she may have told u she's not fully as innocent as u may think. right y/n?" his voice made u stop as the flashbacks from what exactly he was talking about came back to u.

u cringed at his words as the memories flooded back in

what a disgusting man he was being. this was not how u remembered him...

scara squinted his eyes further at the man as he eyed him suspiciously tilting his head in the "what the fuck do u mean by that?" manner.

"even if she isn't. I doubt ur in any shoes to judge my woman"

he spoke, his voice cold as ice before he grabbed ur hand led u back to ur room inside the dormitory.

ur eyes widened as u let the man drag u to the dormitory halls leaving the red haired male outside with an unreadable expression on his face.
he didnt budge either and u stepped back inside ur room where childe was passed our on his bed.

u felt urself shake from diluc's sudden appearance but the words scara spoke at last struck u thoroughly.

my woman

something diluc felt ashamed to call u as.

u felt urself calm down a bit as scara stopped when he saw childe and then ur form. shivering, clearly frightened and too vulnerable to be left alone.

"do u want to stay in my room instead?" he spoke up, his voice surprisingly calming u down. a very smooth and honey like voice. something u rarely experienced from the man.

u looked up at him as u rubbed ur arms to calm urself down. "my sisters not there. don't worry. she won't be back till tomorrow night" he said as if reading ur thoughts.

u shuddered. suddenly the room felt too  cold for u. seeing u like that scara took his jacket he was carrying and placed it around ur shoulders. no words were exchanged as u both looked at each other, a very soft exchange of looks.