02

please don't tell me this was going to be my roommate...
"excuse me sir, ur in my way..." I called out.
no response....
great, there was a drunk man lying outside My dorm room, what r the chances.

"sir? " I called out again.  no response again...
gosh how drunk was this man. I bent down to his level and poked him. no response....again....
I wanted to kick this man so hard. why couldn't he pass out in his room?

I poked him again, HARD. "get up"
he winced in pain. "what the hell is wrong with u" he grumbled as he got up rubbing his neck where I had poked.

"listen, I didn't want to do this either but I'm supposed to enter my room and ur in my way, u could have at least passed out somewhere else...like ur room"
he just glared at me from the side glance he threw at me, his bangs covering his face.

he got up lazily still recovering from his slumber on the floor. his back faced me. he was a little taller than me.
he had a mullet like haircut, kind of similar which were a mess at the moment. violet hair, what an unusual hair color.
he rubbed his neck ,his hair parting to show a tattoo on his nape. a purple one too.

(smth similar to this)

it was an electro symbol, covered by his hair. he turned around to look at me and god was he was....ethereal.  he had sharp violet eyes that matched his hair, which were supposedly red from drinking, but he was very attractive. some of his violet bangs falling over his eyes and covering his cheeks which were flushed too. he had a lot of piercings on his ear. he wore a black graphic shirt, some chains hanging around his neck, around his very defined collarbones, and it fit perfectly with his gray shorts....a cute button nose, he seemed a little drowsy still. and very defined pink lips-
"ur staring too much" he nonchalantly spoke out of no where. even his voice was dripping with attractiveness. who the hell is this man and why do i suddenly no longer feel angry at him for sleeping in front of the door. i cleared out my throat. "well obviously if ur gonna be sleeping around in front of people's doors, who isn't gonna look at u all weird?"

he scowled at me. "what? u own this place or shit? I didn't sleep here on my own account, I obviously passed out here"
"then u shouldn't be drinking so much to pass out randomly in front of people's rooms "

he looked offended. "mind ur own damn business girl, it isn't ur concern if I should be drinking or not"
how fucking rude.
I decided to ignore him and unlock the door to take My luggage inside. as soon as i was about to shut the door, he stopped it w his foot, leaning on the door frame to push it further in, inviting himself inside...without permission as I must add.
"what the hell, u can't just walk in here. is this even ur room?"

I retorted at his impoliteness. "no but I can walk in here anytime I want" he argues before he drops on the couch.

his face does NOT match his bossy attitude....
some asshole he was for an attractive man, what a shame of such a pretty face...

the room was moderately big for 2 people. there was a Tv, 2 desks, one covered with a computer and some stuff I assumed was my roommates. however my main concern was this attractive grumpy man who was currently inside this room, for God knows what reason.

archons save me...
"listen-"
the door opened again. there stood a tall ginger who had grocery bags in his hands. he looked quite shocked seeing me and the violet haired individual.
"damn scara, didnt know u were inviting ur hoes in my room now"

"excuse u sir I'm NOT his side chic"
how disgusting. what does he means by HOES?
"oh my bad." he eyed my luggage "ah, u must be my new roommate then, nice to meet u. I'm tartaglia, u can call me Ajax if u want, welcome. " he smiled. I returned the gesture w an introduction.

"I see u have already scaramouche, please don't mind him. he often likes to drop by here, let him be he will leave soon i promise" he awkwardly tried to calm the situation down seeing how it looked. indeed, the situation seemed gradually worse because of how I was almost about to yell out at this so called scaramouche dude.
"can yall shut the fuck up. I'm trying to sleep" scaramouche groaned covering his head with pillows.
what a fucking asshole. he decides to pass out in our room and has the audacity to order us around. some nerve he has...

I take back every word I said about this man, he is NOT it with that attitude of his. "well if we r so annoying why don't u go to ur own room mister"

"hey now ahaha, let's not be so serious" tartaglia intervened. "y/n let him be, I'm sorry about him but he will be gone before morning I promise u. uh...how about u get some rest huh? u must have had a lonnnngg journey here no?"
he was right.
but this dude here, was making me very pissed. and uncomfortable.
ur telling me I was going to be in a room with 2 dudes?
was this even allowed ???

I decided to take up on tartaglia's offer and unpack some necessities and get some rest. I'm sure I definitely heard them slightly Argue on how scaramouche should be more careful from now onwards since tartaglia' new roommate was a girl and it was not safe.

at least my roommate is sensible enough.
I texted hu tao to meet up the next morning since it was a weekend and there would be no classes.

-
tartaglia was right, right when I had woken up, he was gone. however, he had left his shirt here.
his shirt was here.
wait
why is his shirt here? surely he was wearing this exact same shirt yesterday,  so why was this here.

just as I had picked it up, tartaglia came out in a hurry from the restroom
"oh good morning y/n, I see ur an early bird too. well great, I'll be heading out to meet a few friends so I'll catch u later" he chuckled out trying to put on socks in a very rushed manner.
"hey uh sure, but can I ask what is ur friend's shirt doing here?"

he paused. he eyed the shirt for a moment with furrowed brows. " that asshole stole one of my shirts to change again" he groaned. "hey y/n can u do me a favor please? I'm running late right now but can u deliver this shirt back to that dumbass, please? he lives in 129, same floor" he gave me that look , the awfully familiar puppy eyes look..oh my God no...
he surely wasn't asking me to do this right now after what happened last night
say no y/n
"sure." well, fuck you.
I looked at the shirt again  "thanks, I'll see u later, goodbye" and he was gone.
I groaned loudly throwing myself on the bed again. "God why do I have to deliver this shirt to him"

It's okay. it will be just for a moment, ill hand it back to him and move on for the rest of the day.
I picked up the shirt again and walked over, sliding in on my slippers before walking out of the room.

it won't be long y/n...