15

a/n: hi. just wanted to say I have posted another scara book if u guys want to enjoy pure angst for ur poor souls 😀 because that book for sure is not gonna have any happy endings. also it isn't really Inspired by the kdrama 21 25 but expect the ending to be somewhat like that of that book. happy reading tho <33 also another good news for yall!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/48310366

this is the link to the ao3 where i have finally uploaded the story with smut included for chapter 14! feel free to look and tell me if u can access it, i will also be posting there as soon as i post here too<33 or if not just search ventitoess on ao3, it should pop up!

u woke up with a slight headache the next morning, ur head hurting like hell...

probably hungover.

the bedsheets felt warm yet cold and it felt really...bare to u?

the arm around ur bare waist also slithered closer pulling u back against something hard and bare too.

ur eyes widened as u felt ur bare back press against something, and when u looked at the arm around ur waist, u were soon aware of what exactly had happened and how it ended here.

u were in bed with scaramouche, naked.

u had sex

the memories from the night before came flushing down the memory as heat crept up to ur face.

"archon.... " u softly whispered to urself as u realized where u had ended up.

but for some reason u didn't want to leave.

u stayed in his arms and enjoyed the warmth his body provided. u turned to face him as u watched him sleeping away.

the sunlight behind him fell softly on his back hairs and shoulders as a peaceful expression rest on his face. an expression as if he was finally home after a long trip.

his chest heaving as he lightly snored,  the bangs on his forehead falling slightly on the opposite side as the rest of his hair being a mess over all too.

ur hand reached to touch his face as u slightly traced his eyes, his nose and then his lips. whatever restrain that had been stopping u before had been wiped off now that what had been done between u two.

u were now somewhat bound to this. u came back to him after all.

u smiled softly as he scrunched his face up a little at ur touch, his eyes fluttering open a little as he looked at u and then closed his eyes again before humming and pulling u closer.

it felt like such a soft and normal morning, as if u two were a couple of 7 months who had just had their first time and were very found of each other  relishing in each other's presence after a long night.

how u wished that was actually the case..how u wished he was actually ur boyfriend.

but he wasn't, yet.

u don't even know if he wanted to be with u, if he even harbored any romantic feelings towards u.

that was the only thought that had ur stomach twisting in panic and uneasiness every other day.

u tried to get out of his embrace when those thoughts had started to take over ur mind. 

before u could proceed however, a hand stoped u from doing so.