¶ vote of thanks

Thank you.

Gracias.

Grazie.

Xie xie.

Arigato.

Asanteni.

With LAW's end, I'd like to first and foremost, thank God. I had a desire to write a clean, Christian romance and I had no idea how to realize that desire.

From 2020, during quarantine when this idea started to take form in my mind, to when I penned down the first words and chapter, up until the end, it's all been Him helping me.

Thank you God for helping me write a book that glorifies You.♥️🌹

Second, thank you my dear readers for reading through Hope and Law's journey. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for sticking to the end and putting up with delayed chapter updates.

For me, finishing this story is really a milestone! Sometime in between, the joy I had when I first started writing this story seemed to dissipate and I took a long hiatus but thank God I came back and finished it. I'm truly sorry for the long wait.

This is the first story that I have finally finished here on Wattpad and although it doesn't seem like a great feat, I'm really proud of myself!!! Yaaaaay!! Also, please forgive me if the writing of this story came out a little bit messy or filled with plot holes. I'll come back and edit later—perhaps.

I'm saying goodbye to Love Always Wins and trust me, I'm glad. These characters stayed with me for far too long. I'm excited, though, to take on new projects and explore my voice and writing style further.

Have a wonderful time dear readers! If you'd like, let us meet in the next story.

All the best and see you!

Yours,
Nells.🌹