BY ANY CHANCE...?

Meanwhile

Tong dragged her husband in his study. She closed the door before facing her husband.

"A-Tong... What happened dear?!" Ming asked while looking at her with concern.

"Ming, It's happening again..." She whispered, as if she was scared of someone hearing her.

Ming stared at his wife in confusion for a while before realizing the meaning of her words.

"T-Tong.." He murmured with wide eyes.

They stared at each other for a while before Ming sighed dejectedly.

"We can't control what we don't have any idea about. We can just pray that our baby... our Zhanzhan..." He sighed again. Tong hugged him and kept her head on her husband's chest.

"Is safe and happy.." She completed his sentence.

In Zhan's room.

Dr. Ziyi arrived at her friend Zhehan's emergency request. A maid escorted her to Zhan's room. But what greeted her were not smiles and good evenings but rather bickering and sassy replies.

"Impudent urchin." A young boy spat.

"Disrespectful imp." An elder guy replied.

Ziyi saw the commotion with doubtful eyes. Suddenly, his gaze landed towards her friend Zhehan, who was standing in a corner, regretting his life decisions.

They locked gazes and Ziyi chuckled at her friend's lost puppy expression. She cleared her throat to gain the attention of the two who were bickering like a 50 year old couple.

"I'm here guys!" She said in a raised voice when she failed to grab their attention.

This time, she was successful to get their attention.

"Ziyi!" Zhan exclaimed happily before running towards his friend to get her in a bear hug.

Yibo, who was watching the scene, however, felt uneasy. No matter how much he dislikes this guy and bickers with him, he still feels some sort of familiarity around him. He does not misses home much when this brat is around him. He gestured Zhehan to come closer.

"Who is she?" He asked with a frown.

"Ah.. She is a doctor." Zhehan said, making Yibo frown. Zhehan saw the the boy's face and mentally kicked himself.

"She is a.... a sort of a healer." He corrected himself. Yibo nodded in understanding but frowned the next moment again.

"Is anyone sick or wounded? Why did you people call a healer here?" He asked curiously.

 "Umm.. no one is sick or wounded... She came here for you." Zhehan explained.

"Why?" Yibo frowned. What good a healer can do to him? He is a god. He can heal himself in seconds if he ever gets wounded, which barely happens.

"Because we found you unconscious. So we need to check on you to make sure you are healthy." Zhehan explained with a gentle smile. Yibo looked at Zhehan's face. 

'This man is really nice.. He deserves heaven. Once he ascends, I'll ask father to make him my sworn brother.' Yibo thought with a gentle smile.

Zhan, who broke the hug, turned to look at Yibo, but frowned at what he saw. The sight made him somewhat bitter. Yibo smiling faintly while looking at Zhehan, and Zhehan reciprocating his smile. He felt something burning inside his chest. He doesn't know why, but he feels some kind of possession towards this pretty boy. He feels bad when this beautiful guy bickers with him not because it is disrespectful, but because he acts good with Zhehan. He badly wants this alluring guy to talk nicely and smile to him.. only him.