THE REVEALATION

"Jun ge?" Yibo frowned upon hearing the name. Zhan had the same expression as Yibo's.

"You know him Baby?" Tong asked.

Yibo and Zhan shared a confused look before nodding towards Tong.

"Okay Then. Bring him in." Tong ordered.

The servant immediately complied and went to bring the guest.

Zhan and Yibo got up and went towards the living room, where Jun was already waiting for him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Jun Ge. What are doing here?" Yibo asked.

"Aye! Won't you welcome your pretty ge sweetheart?" Jun whined.

Zhan clutched Yibo's waist even more tightly and pulled him towards himself, glaring at the narcissist Air lord.

"Mind your tongue Jackass. Whom are you calling sweetheart?" Zhan growled.

Jun looked towards him, but instead of snapping or giving a sassy reply, he gave him a fond smile.

Huh? 

Tong and Ming too joined them.

"Oh. Hello Mr. Gong. Are you Bobo's relative?" Ming asked.

Jun shook his head with a smile.

"I'm not Yibo's relative. But I cannot say the same about your son" Jun said, implying on 'your son'.

Tong and Ming froze on the spot while the young couple frowned.

 "W-What d-do you mean? Who are you?" Tong stuttered.

Jun slowly walked towards the couple with a way too sweet smile.

"Do you really intend on playing dumb?" He asked politely.

"Hey! Who the fuck gave you the right to talk to my parents like that?" Zhan roared before walking towards Jun with long strides and grabbing him by his collar.

"ZhanZhan! No!" Tong yelped when she saw her son so enraged.

Jun, however, was completely relaxed.

"Are you really gonna hurt me? Wei WuXian?" He asked, his voice almost a hush.

Zhan frowned at the name used for him by this narcissist bastard.

However, Yibo's face went from scrunching in confusion to pale in disbelief.

"Jun Ge! Do you know what you are saying?" He questioned, voice filled with despair. 

Zhan, who heard Yibo's cracking voice, turned to look at his boyfriend, whose face was as pale as winter snow.

"Yibo?" Zhan called with concern. His grip from Jun's collar loosened up, causing the air lord to slip away.

Jun once again turned to the Xiao couple.