PRETTY SAVAGE

The next few days went with Zhan trying his level best to make Yibo fall for him, totally oblivious of the fact that Yibo was already whipped for him but was hesitant to confess.

He flirted shamelessly with Yibo, whispering shameless things in his ears while gliding his fingers on the latter's body when no one was looking, making the ice god heat up in embarrassment.

Today Zhan is taking Yibo with him to a party in his favorite club.

Zhan has already dressed up and was waiting for his princess who was still getting ready.

He has been waiting for last 30 minutes when his phone rung.

It was Zhehan who was calling.

"Helloo~ fucker!" Zhan sang after picking up the call.

"Cut the crap. Tell me how much more time you're gonna take?" Zhehan spat irritated.

"Awwiee.. Is baby Han missing daddy?" Zhan teased amusingly.

He can practically feel the latter roll his eyes.

"Huh. Look who is talking. The one who cannot even make his pRiNcEsS call him Daddy." Zhehan bit back.

Zhan pouted.

"My princess would soon scream Daddy under me." He tried to defend himself.

"Heh. Let's see.." Zhehan commented.

"Yes You-" His words died down when he saw Yibo descending from the stairs.

"Fuck." he muttered, clutching his chest and dragging his coat a little down to hide the very visible tent between his legs.

Yibo was looking breathtaking. 

He hung up the call without another word and abruptly stood up when Yibo approached him.

"Let's go." Yibo chirped the moment he stood infront of Zhan.

"Huh.. ah..y-yes. L-Let's go." The taller said with difficulty.

They both walked towards the car once exiting the mansion.