PECULIAR WAY OF EDUCATION

"Why would I?" Yibo snapped at Zhan, who has already scooted away from Yibo, sitting on the corner.

"Hey urchin! I am the god here, not you. You can still die." Yibo scowled when he saw Zhan scooting towards the road.

That was when Zhan remembered where they were. He stood up awkwardly and watched the younger looking guy standing up with a little difficulty. He frowned.

"Aren't you a god? Why are you limping?" He asked curiously. Yibo just sighed.

"Because since the moment I entered the mortal realm, my powers dissipated." He simply replied, but suddenly remembered something and looked around anxiously. Zhan watched him curiously.

"What are you searching for?" He asked, to which Yibo spoke with even giving him a glance.

"The fast carriage that hit me." He replied, making the latter frown.

"You mean that sports car? But why are you searching for it though?" He questioned. Yibo looked at him with bored expression before crossing his hands on his chest.

"Don't you think you are talking too much now?" He questioned back and walked away, Zhan running behind him like a toddler.

"Hehe.. I am just curious. Actually it's my first time meeting a god." The taller male replied dumbly.

"Then Just die and you will meet more." Yibo sassed without even looking at him, rendering him speechless.

"I haven't even fucked you yet. Why should I die so soon?" Zhan blurted out unconsciously, but slapped his mouth the next minute when he realized what he just said. 

Yibo stopped in his tracks and turned to face Zhan with a cute frown.

"What is fuck?" He asked curiously, causing Zhan to choke on air.

'Why the fuck am I so dumb!?' He mentally cursed himself. He was still thinking of a way to excuse Yibo, when the latter spoke.

"Leave it. I will know it sooner or later. Just give me a favor right now." Yibo stated, grabbing Zhan's attention.

"What favor?" He asked intriguingly.

"Take me to a place where people often die." He stated, leaving the latter flabbergasted for a moment.

But then Zhan thought for a while and a place hit his mind.

"Hospital!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Do people often die there?" Yibo asked curiously to which Zhan nodded.

"Okay take me there. But before that, I want to shop more." Yibo commanded like a proud kitten.

"We almost bought the whole mall. It's so much that it will take many delivery men to deliver your items. What else you wanna buy?" Zhan chided. He was dead tired while following this bratty god from one shop to another.

"Just follow me or..... Or I'll tell mother!" Yibo blackmailed him. Zhan was really shocked by his action.

"Ok Ok.. No need to blackmail. But first, we need to change our clothes. follow me." He stated and started walking, Yibo following him close behind.

"Why do we need to change clothes?" Yibo interrogated curiously while walking beside the taller one.

"Because they are covered in blood." Zhan stated plainly.

"So?" 

"So we can get in trouble if we roam around soaked in blood at earth." Zhan chuckled. He felt like he was talking to an alien... a sexy one at that.