COLD BEHAVIOR OF ICY GOD

"Tihihihi... Feeble Demigod.." Zhan teased with a smirk. 

Yibo shot daggers at him.

"Call me that once again and I'll chop off your balls." Yibo threatened while pointing towards Zhan's crotch, casing the latter to immediately cover his precious treasure.

"Aiya.. Why are you always conspiring on hurting my precious glory?" Zhan pouted. Yibo just rolled his eyes and turned around, now back facing Zhan.

"Oi! I still want to talk." Zhan poked Yibo's shoulder with his index finger, only to get it slapped away.

"But I don't." Yibo snapped in a cold voice without turning back.

"What's with that tone dude? Sleep if you want. You don't have to be so rude." Zhan remarked while shifting to his side of bed. But Yibo didn't even hear what he said. His mind kept on repeating the memories of the past.

How almost everyone in heaven secretly despised him, but barely said anything to his face because he was heavenly emperor's favorite. How everyone used to loath him behind his back. About how they used to gossip that he was ascended just because he was some illegitimate son of the Northern Lord and not for his abilities. How they used to secretly mock him by calling an unfilial demigod. 

He is not a Demigod. He is a real god. That's all he used to tell himself everyday. But now, even in the mortal world, people found a way to mock at him. 

So Zhan, has successfully hurted the sensitive nerve.

Yibo didn't knew when he drifted off to sleep while thinking all these stuff.

Next Morning.

Yibo was again the first one to wake up. Without wasting any time, he went inside the washroom for a long, cold shower.

After almost 30 minutes of an icy cold shower, he walked out of the washroom, only to find the urchin still sleeping like a descended angel.

Yibo stared at him for a while. The last night conversation started flooding inside his mind, making him frown.

"Impudent Urchin." He muttered under his breath before walking inside the closet. 

After 20 minutes of picking and rejecting, he finally stepped out of the closet, looking all dashing.