EXPLORATION

Yibo was the first one to wake up next morning. But he was really surprised to see his sleeping position. The tall urchin who slept on the other side of the bed last night, was hugging him like a baby right now. Zhan's head was snuggled in Yibo's neck, his hand on the smaller one's shoulder, and his leg on the poor little god's petite waist, caging him tightly. 

'Tch. Is he 3 years old?' Yibo clicked his tongue. He somehow wriggled out of the taller man's embrace, making them come face to face with each other. That was when he carefully saw this annoying brat's face for the first time.

His Sunkissed golden skin, thick-arched eyebrows guarding lotus petal shaped eyes, small pointed nose, full, naturally pink lips and a shy mole peeking from the left corner of his lower lip, making him look like one of the most beautiful angels of...

His Sunkissed golden skin, thick-arched eyebrows guarding lotus petal shaped eyes, small pointed nose, full, naturally pink lips and a shy mole peeking from the left corner of his lower lip, making him look like one of the most beautiful angels of the heaven. 

'Handsome. Oh no! What am I thinking? In no way this bratty mortal can look good. Tch. so ugly. So ugly that I cannot even think clearly when looking at him. So annoying. Frustrating me even when he is asleep.' Yibo clicked his tongue in frustration.  

With one last glance at the sleeping figure, Yibo got up from the bed, looking around room. He saw a sleek door and went towards it. He opened the door. 

"Huh? What is this room?" Yibo muttered with a frown. He slowly walked inside, looking around like lost puppy. He approached the sink, touching the cold marble countertops gently. Suddenly his eyes went towards the beautiful round mirror on the wall. He looked at his reflection and smirked.

"Handsome. As always." He chuckled proudly. He was still leaning towards the mirror, supporting his weight by the tap, when the nozzle twisted due to his weight and water forcefully gushed out of the tap. Yibo was really shocked to see water gushing out of nowhere. He stepped back in shock, accidently stumbling on the toilet seat. 

"Ah!" He yelped at the sound of flush and moved back. He kept on moving back, when he suddenly stumbled inside the bathtub. 

He somehow stood up by taking the help of the side of the tub, accidently squeezing the whole bottle of Shampoo, that was kept by the tub, on the ground. Without noticing it, he stepped out of the tub, only to slip on the shampoo and fall back on his butt.