WHAT ARE WE?

Yibo and Zhan both turned towards the direction of voice to find a beautiful man in long silver hair and Blue hanfu which fluttered like blue weeping willow standing infront of them with a mischievous smile.

"It's You.." Yibo lazily said while rolling his eyes, still lying under his tall urchin who was frowning in confusion.

"Who else could it be my beautiful A-Bo?" The man remarked coyly.

Zhan, however, didn't like this man's way of talking with Yibo even a bit. He stood up and helped Yibo to stand up too, one hand possessively holding the shorter's waist while the other one securely gripping his elbow.

The man who was noticing the drama, smirked at their closeness. He walked forward.

"Looks like little A-Bo made new friends in the mortal realm. But I am still your oldest friend A-Bo." The man pouted dramatically.

Yibo rolled his eyes with a tired sigh.

"Don't tell me I wasted my energy to call you." Yibo remarked lazily.

"But A-Bo... You know how much I care for you right.?" The man asked with puppy eyes.

"Yup. Just like a younger brother." Yibo sassed, rendering the talkative man speechless.

Before he could say anything, he found Yibo already facing the other man whose looks anonymously familiar.

"Zhan.. This is Gong Jun. The Eastern Sky Lord and the god of air and Literature." Yibo introduced Gong Jun to Zhan. Zhan only nodded without even giving Jun a short glance. 

"Aye Human.. Is this the way you treat gods?" Gong Jun scowled elegantly.

Zhan raised his right eyebrow.

"So what do you want me to do?" Zhan asked in a sarcastically dark voice. 

"Show respect to me." Jun replied haughtily, earning an eyeroll from the said human.

"Feed your own ego, I'm busy." Zhan sassed before turning to Yibo.

"What is he doing here Yibo?" Zhan questioned.

"Uh.. Yesterday I sent a message in Heaven's portal with my little power for someone to come and help me.. But I knew he'll be the only person to come.." Yibo sighed dejectedly.

"Why.." Zhan frowned. Jun chimed in with a chuckle.

"Let's just say the other heaven officials are a bit bitter with our beautiful A-Bo." Jun said while approaching them.

Zhan's frown grew even more. Why will anyone stay bitter with  someone like Yibo? He maybe a brat sometimes but in these couple of days, Zhan understood that Yibo has a pure heart. Then what's the reason....

He was still thinking when Yibo nudged him with his elbow. 

"Where are you lost urchin?" He whispered. Zhan just shook his head.