CURSE BROKEN~ END?

It was somewhere near midnight when Zhan came back home. Jun and the Xiao couple were still waiting for him in the living room.

"ZhanZhan! Baby you are back!" Tong exclaimed in relief and ran to her son to crush him in a tight hug.

Zhan just nodded with a faint smile, hugging her mom back.

"Where were you son?" Ming asked. 

Zhan sighed.

"It was all really disturbing dad. So I went for a long drive. I tried to recall anything about what this... Jun said, but I felt no familiarity with his words. At the end, I just went to Zhehan's and we drank a little and then I fell asleep there. I came back as soon as I woke up." Zhan told and everyone nodded in understanding.

"It's obvious that you cannot recall anything. The curse is still working and will only be broken by-" Jun was cut off by Zhan.

"Where is Yibo?" He asked while looking around.

"Huh? He went out to search for you 2 hours ago. But he is still not back." Tong said, expression turning anxious.

"B-But I saw him nowhere in the way here?" Zhan chimed, his stomach drooping in anxiety.

He turned towards Jun, shaking him by his shoulder. 

"Can you do something?" Zhan desperately questioned. Jun nodded once before closing his eyes, trying to sense Yibo core.

"I-I can feel his core. But it is really weak. L-Like he is bound.. and degrading.." he almost whispered.

Suddenly, he snapped his eyes open.

"Follow me!" Was all he said before running out.

Zhan frantically turned to his parents.

"Mom. Dad. wait for us.." He said before running after Jun.

They hastily sat in the car.

"The four lord's temple." Jun ordered and Zhan started the engine, roaring towards the said destination.

They were parking infront of the temple in less than 20 minutes.

Both rushed out of the car and ran inside the temple.

"I can feel him. He is close." Jun said while they both ran through the cleansing passage.

The moment they entered the hall, their heats leapt out at the sight.

Their was Yibo, unconscious, tied up on the sacrificial podium, surrounded by shadow men.

He looked tortured and worn out, making Zhan swallow the lump in his throat.

There was a man going towards Yibo with flower offerings in his hands, his  face covered with a white, distinctive mask.