FEEBLE DEMIGOD

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Yibo's shrill scream rang in every corner of the house. He immediately pushed Zhan away and ran while trying to hide his glory by his small hands.

Zhan was still in daze. His eyes was struck on the latter's naked body, no matter how much he tried to look away. When Yibo turned around and started to run, he thought he just saw the best view of his life. Yibo's milky, plump ass was on full display, jiggling when he was running around. 

Zhan just sat on the ground, face supported by hands, and kept on staring at latter's ass with mouth wide open. He was already dreaming of how that soft piece of flesh would feel in his hand.

His daydreams were snapped when a pillow came flying towards his face accompanied by another loud scream .

"STOP RAPING ME WITH YOUR EYES YOU CREEP !!!" Yibo screamed while throwing a shoe in Zhan's direction, which was barely dodged by the drooling guy.

"Aishh.. Who said I am raping you in my mind? Everything happening in my mind is with your consent." Zhan remarked shamelessly, as if he was blabbering the most innocent thing in this world.

Yibo immediately covered himself with the blanket on the bed.

"SHUT UP CREEP! JUST SHUT UP OR...." Yibo was searching for something to throw at the taller one. He saw an alarm clock resting on the bedside table. He picked it up and was about to throw it at Zhan when the elder looking yelled.

"NO! NOT THE ALARM CLOCK!" With that Zhan stood up and ran towards Yibo.

Before Yibo could understand anything else or throw the clock at Zhan, he already found himself pinned on the bed.

"Stop it brat!" Zhan snapped while pinning Yibo's both hands on top of his head.

"Get off me Urchin!" Yibo snapped while struggling.

"First of all, stop throwing dangerous thing at me. What if I get hurt at some wrong place? How will I satisfy you in future?" Zhan chided innocently.

"Narcissist Bastard! Get off me or I'll tell mother that you are trying to rape me!!" Yibo snapped.

"When did I even touch you! Stop accusing me of un- OOUUCHH!" Zhan withered and screamed in pain when Yibo kicked the taller's groin with his knee.

Yibo took this opportunity and ran towards the walk in closet with one of the shopping bag.

Zhan was still curled up on the bed, holding onto his bulge in pain.

"Just wait for the day when I take my revenge You sexy brat." Zhan hissed.

After 15 minutes, Yibo came out of the closet, wearing fresh layers of clothes.

He walked past Zhan, who was still flopped on the bed. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" Zhan questioned.